[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remake to End Remakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Which gen will it be /vp/? I'm thinking maybe gen 5.
>>
>>31888372
>gamefreak's backburner gen
>getting anything special
take your mega audino and be quiet
>>
Too soon for it to be remake-able in my opinion.
>>
>>31888372
Gen 5 yes because it's the last games before the Megaverse.
>>
>>31888386
Not my favorite gen either. Stop being a faggot.

>>31888394
It is, but that isn't what I was asking
>>
>>31888481
>Not my favorite gen either. Stop being a faggot.
Not an argument.
>>
>>31888372
Gen 5 doesn't really need a remake, it was bland but functional. Gen 4, now there's some legitimately unbearable bad games in dire need of a redo.
>>
>>31888524
Not saying that they can't do this in other games, but Gen 5 can address their original dragon lore a bit more if they want to. Plus all the Mega Universe stuff. Gen 6 is rather incomplete as well, but them implementing Zygarde into Gen 7 gives it a chance to not really need one.
>>
Gen 4 potentially being ruined by GF in this day and age is bad enough. If Gen 5 got the same treatment, I would instantly refuse to touch that. ORAS was an indicator of the future of remakes within this franchise, and I absolutely would not support, or even illegally download, a remake of Gen 5. I hope remakes as a whole are finished within this series. Just let the two gens that defined this series stay the way they are, and not be destroyed to satisfy a modern audience and their shallow desires
>>
>>31888386

How did you get Gen. 5 and 6 mixed up?
>>
>>31888488
>didn't post any arguments himself

wew ironic.
>>
>>31888583
>greninja is everywhere still
>got more megas
>got more advertising
lolno
>>
>>31888610
>only gen to end prematurely and not get a third version/sequel
>>
File: 147895685933.png (148KB, 780x675px) Image search: [Google]
147895685933.png
148KB, 780x675px
>>31888372
>Wanting gen 5 to be relentlessly assraped like gen 3 was
Sadly its inevitable because of the megaverse horseshit
>>
>>31888632
>megas are still in the game
>triples and rotation battles are DEAD
>>
How will they do the gen 5 remakes when there are there are sequals? Will they fuse them somehow?
>>
>Roxie is not going to appear in the remake
>Hugh, Colress, Marlon neither
>don't even think about PWT
>>
>>31888944
>White Treehollow/Black Tower won't be in
>Join Avenue won't be in it either
Don't worry though, you'll get Festival Plaza as a nice fun reference, because everyone loves it just like everyone loves the Maison, right?
>>
>>31888644
Halfassed like ORAS is my guess.
BW1 only and no sign of BW2's content anywhere
>>
>Wikihow
>needing help for finding a mon the plot hands out to you
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>31889114
>tfw they'll remove the battle institute in Nimbasa City
>>
>>31888372
Nah, they're gonna keep up the remakes as long as pokemon is around. Can't wait for it to all come full circle with X/Y remakes.
>>
>>31888644
BW3
>>
why would gf ever stop printing money

remakes always gonna happen
>>
They have to remake HGSS with the addition of the Seveii Isles from FRLG.

Or Platinum with the Battle Frontier and Battle Zones added.

The real answer to this though is a Pokemon Colosseum remake.
>>
>>31888372
I wonder, how would they remake gen 5? The can't just scrap the third version content like they did with oras since they have sequels
>>
Gen 5 doesnt need a remake cause it is already perfect
>>
>>31888944
>Hugh neither
Good.
>>
>>31888427
Stop this already proven wrong meme.
>>
>>31888552
Gen 4 was ruined by GF back when it was first made.
>>
>>31892345
What?
It was the last generation before the mega universe was established anon.
>>
>>31888372
Kalos feels so incomplete and didn't had a third version so they're probably going to remake it eventually
>>
>>31892814
What if they make a sequel for gen 5 & 6 in one game. I think the timeline matches up
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.