[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Original Nuzlocke Comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: OriginalNuzlocke.png (133KB, 358x370px) Image search: [Google]
OriginalNuzlocke.png
133KB, 358x370px
Will you live to see it finished?
>>
ROBBED.
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NEVER UPDATING YOUR SHITTY COMIC.
>>
Already sold for crack money.
>>
>>31887803
Man, it must REALLY suck to have your bros all the way from 3rd gen stolen out of your car.
>>
>>31887776
It was good until fire red, then it lost its luster
>>
Hale was better.
>>
>>31887776
>leaving stuff in your car
i mean he was just fucking asking to get it nigged
>>
File: 2013-03-01-hardcase_red002.jpg (227KB, 700x985px) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-01-hardcase_red002.jpg
227KB, 700x985px
>>31888433
His non Nuzlocke comic was better
http://hardycases.com/
Too bad it's been dead for 2 years
>>
>>31888474
>>31887803
Comic's still going on.
He has notes
>>
>>31889471
>Comic's still going on
at a rate of 1 issue/year, I'm pretty sure he'll be dead before he finishes it.
>>
>>31887776
Will Nuzlocke live to see it finished?
>>
>>31887776
I thought the USA was supposed to be a first-world country? How can something get robbed if you leave it in your car?
>>
>>31890021
Because someone broke one of the windows without setting off the alarm, opened the door from the inside, looked through anything he left in there, and took anything of value. IDK about his, but in my case, the police told me that the robber(s) "knew what they were doing" with mine and the 6 other cars robbed and keyed in my neighborhood that night. I live in a "nice white neighborhood" before you ask that isn't a gated community. They left the tool they used at my car.

My car was robbed two months ago, and I left all my Gamecube games, my GPS, and it was the one day I didn't leave my wallet with cash and credit cards inside of it. I was up that entire night and I heard nothing.

tl;dr he didn't steal any of my video games, just a box I had spare change in.
>>
>>31887803
>>31887877
>>31888474
>>31890021
>>31890050
Wait what happened?
>>
>>31890021
>>31890050
I forgot to mention that despite being a first world country, there are still poor people who resort to stealing here. Robbers can come in any color or ethnicity, but don't be a white man going into a black neighborhood or the ghetto if you know what I mean.
>>
>>31890057
here is a (you). Nuclocke's car was broken into and Nuzlocke left electronics (Pokemon game(s)) in his car
>>
>>31890065
who the fuck leaves games in their car. Let alone tiny ass cartridges that could easily be misplaced. Fucker deserved it for taking so long. What does he do for money anyways?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.