[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the FUCK are my DPPt remakes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png (118KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png
118KB, 250x224px
Bitches @ Gamefreak making us wait for no reason

Several months after XY released, we got infor for the shitty ORAS no one wanted, but where the fuck are the long awaited DPPt remakes?
>:(
>>
dppt sucks, senpai
>>
>>31882836
Only one remake per console retard
>>
File: 1487390178277.jpg (78KB, 631x659px) Image search: [Google]
1487390178277.jpg
78KB, 631x659px
>Bitches @ Gamefreak
>>:(
ok so you're underage

>the shitty ORAS no one wanted, but where the fuck are the long awaited DPPt remakes?
a lot of people wanted ORAS (look up polls of people's favorite generations, gen 3 is always higher than 4). and not a lot of people want remakes of DP because they were bad games.

you're clearly from /r/eddit, because you have the "only the opinions of my circlejerk group are the truth" mentality. lurk for a minimum of about 3 months if you're going to try and post here again.
>>
>>31882836
>shitty ORAS no one wanted

Are you fucking serious? There's a reason "Hoenn confirmed" was a meme.
>>
>the shitty ORAS no one wanted
i kek'd
>>
Only abortions expelled from a woman's womb after 9-11 could possibly think Sinnoh remakes are needed yet.

Next remake has to be Kanto cause that's not playable on 3DS (don't count HGSS, you know it's not the point here). Then they can start remaking things you cant play in the 3DS already.
>>
File: baitlanturn.png (97KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
baitlanturn.png
97KB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>31883889
>next remake has to be kanto
go fuck yourself you piece of shit.
>>
>>31884044
Eat shit, sinnoh is trash.
>>
>>31884085
your dad's anus is as trodden out as kanto.
>>
>>31883508
Johto confirmed was a meme before that, nowadays /vp/ fucking hates HGSS and liking it is some sort of edgy meme apparently, despite their announcement being what flooded /v/ with pokemon threads so much /vp/ had to be created. /vp/ doesn't remember its past, new underages replace the ones that grow out of this place.
>>
Cancelled because no one liked ORAS or DPPt
>>
>>31886431
>nowadays /vp/ fucking hates HGSS and liking it is some sort of edgy meme apparently,
????????
Every time I see a thread about what the best Pokemon games were, I always see people saying HGSS was the peak of the franchise and only complain about the level curve. That's how I mostly see it.
>>
>>31886486
Johto was never genuinely good and HGSS does nothing to solve its issues only dulling some of GSC's original charms while adding its own new charms

t. lifelong johtofag
>>
>>31886486
Yes but apparently the level curve and the fact that Kanto didn't have a full storyline of its own makes HGSS pleb tier worst garbage of all time. And apparently Johto towns are more boring that Kanto's(top kek, Ecruteak has one of the most unique atmospheres in the series to this day, goldenrod did the bustling metropolis thing better than Saffron and Cerulean, and Blackthorn City has been the dragon type capital ever since, that's more memorable than basically all of Kanto)
>>
File: 1480734699690.png (259KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1480734699690.png
259KB, 550x550px
>no Emerald
Chances are we'll miss out on a Platinum remake too.

>tfw no updated Battle Frontier(s)
>>
>>31883889
>pokemon rby virtual console for 3ds
uwotm8
>>
>>31883490
>shitty
That's the part we didn't want. We were expecting Emerald-tier. HGSS had Crystal elements, so it's not like it didn't have some merit.
>>
>>31882924
This

Expect Sun/Moon 2 for the 3DS this year or next
Expect Gen 8 and the D/P remakes on switch
>>
>>31882836
gen 8
>>
>>31882836
We're getting Kanto+Johto sequels and that's the end of it. Now go to your room.
>>
>>31884044
Calm down bro.Ohmori ruined Hoenn,and you want him to ruin Sinnoh too?

A shitty Kanto re-remake tanking and dragging Ohmori/Masuda down with it would be better than a crappy D/P remake that makes everyone hate Sinnoh again.
>>
>>31882836
Well that's just not true. People were fucking loud and obnoxious about a gen 3 remake. Didn't you see all the Hoenn confirmed memes?
I'm kinda glad that it turned out to be shit in a way. It shut them up good.
>>
>>31882836
Remakes are a mistake
>>
>>31883889
>Next remake has to be Kanto cause that's not playable on 3DS
>Kanto cause that's not playable on 3DS
>Kanto
>not playable on 3DS
>>
>>31888269
They are unanimously a less fun version of the original, even hgss
>>
>>31882924
>muh patterns
>>
>>31886486
it's always one or two butthurted edgy anons who don't like that game
>>
File: thinking.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>generation you can still play on currently produced hardware needs to be remade
>>
File: 564566666.png (427KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
564566666.png
427KB, 438x438px
>>31882924
Yeah what a moron gen 6 still needs Z version as well as the glitchfix update game and the anime-ized version before we can talk about Sinnoh remakes.
>Patternfags
>>
Where are my antidepressants?
>>
File: 8765.png (51KB, 231x170px) Image search: [Google]
8765.png
51KB, 231x170px
how about they make a new game instead of something that already exists
>>
>>31891161
Say that to devil survivor 1 and 2
>>
>>31891161
they remade gen 1 even though GBA could play GB games.
>>
The real question is will they bring back HMs? Plat would be GOAT if you didn't have to worry about lugging around 2 HM slaves everywhere you went.
>>
>>31893288

Of course HM's to be back. Pokeride is only apart of Alolan culture silly. :^)
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.