[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: FINALLY.png (53KB, 627x114px) Image search: [Google]
FINALLY.png
53KB, 627x114px
Took him 3 months, but Joe has FINALLY beaten the Battle Tree! A round of applause for Joe! Yay!!
>>
File: not amused.jpg (58KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
not amused.jpg
58KB, 1192x670px
>>31878574
I still haven't
>>
>>31878574
>This long
Color me surprised.
>>
no bully
>>
>>31878595
...I haven't either. I haven't even finished catching UBs.
>>
File: No Country-Jones.jpg (23KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
No Country-Jones.jpg
23KB, 400x266px
>>31878574
>tfw pirates were able to beat the battle tree before the game was officially released
>>
>>31878656
>Pirates cheated

Really makes you think
>>
>>31878692
>injecting is bad
Have fun with your bicycle simulator
>>
>>31878712
>bicycle simulator
>no bikes in game
>>
File: tenor.gif (752KB, 498x380px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
752KB, 498x380px
>>31878758
>deflecting the issue with semantics
>>
>>31878692
>implying it takes long because team building demands time and not because you're a shitter
>>
>not getting to 200+ in every format
>>
>Beating Battle Tree
>As the RNG hax harder and harder.
I know, I need to make a perfect Team Comp. I need to always outspeed and always OHKO. I need mega salamence, mimikyu, and maybe a Salazzle as the last grasp.
>>
>>31878649
I actualy did that, but still have to catch 2 Tapi.
>>
>>31878574
In a surprise to myself, I beat it first try with a recommended team of Megamence, Tapu Koko, and Aegislash.

Then I got so bored I stopped playing. Currently breeding a little before the battle comp.
>>
>>31878712
who said that? or are you implying injecting isn't cheating

>>31880391
>RNG hax
confirmation bias
>>
>>31878712
>Injecting isn't cheating
Good luck with your ban once nintendo gets their shit together

>inb4 easy unban
The point is that it's cheating
>>
>>31880479
>once nintendo gets their shit together
dude I don't inject and I'm against it but you're just being a fucking retard if you think this will happen
>>
>>31878574
>passionate style

Is this a joke lmao
>>
>>31880496
Its the only good style, the throw is nice
>>
>>31880458
Plz anon, can you post the complete set?
>>
>>31880478
>confirmation bias
Yeah because a common occurrence with every player is confirmation bias. Not to mention the Battle Tree still uses currently unreleased things like abilities and megas
>>
>>31878574
who can blame him, it's so fucking boring
>>
>>31880573
yes, it is confirmation bias
do you even know what it means? just because you lost 1 times in 50 battles doesn't make it hax, just confirmation bias
also remember the fact that nobody reports shit like normal RNG, therefore the ''''hax'''' gets more publicity

>Not to mention the Battle Tree still uses currently unreleased things like abilities and megas
not to mention you have human brain when the AI doesn't
in order to propose a challenge or variety, those have to be a thing
>>
>>31880608
Anon, up until a while ago it was literally using an illegal Kommo-o and if I remember right there was something about a Pidgeot using illegal moves too.
Why are you so adamant on defending the Battle Tree when the fact that it cheats are as plain as day?

Of course this could just be conformation bias from you.
>>
>>31880636
Yes, it was. That is what I explained in my previous post, if you somehow didn't manage to read it.
Now how does this relate to RNG?
>>
>>31880642
>Now how does this relate to RNG?
Aside from the fact that the RNG is clearly skewed in favor of the NPCs and there was no effort to hide any form of cheating including that.
Just about nothing, but then again you're ignoring everything that's given to you and passing it off as "conformation bias" because you don't want to admit the Tree is bad.
>>
>>31880642
>Yes, it was.
>literally saying the tree is riddled with hax and you have conformation bias

Are you even fucking paying attention? You've just ruined your entire argument.
>>
>>31880653
Facts, eh? Prove it then.

>>31880659
>rng hax
Now unless you had no idea what RNG meant, I'd let your retarded post unnoticed.
And how is game developer's intended behaviour hacks, exactly?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.