[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokevillain Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Replaying through Platinum and discovering that Cyrus is pretty unfortunate. Not saying that it's the reason why he's retarded (like most Pokevillians), but I think that I understand him more than some of the other villains.

Despite me being a Johtofag, imo Cyrus is definitely my favorite villain in the series while the Johto villains are the worst.

Anyway, discuss Pokevillains. Best, Worst. Most retarded, maybe?

Pic related
>>
ya boy = best
>>
>>31877317
Dumb memer.
>>
I love Maxie. Not the best villain but my personal favorite. I legitimately think we need more land. Cyrus is pretty high up there too. I like every villain actually. The only one I'm not sure of is Guzma for some odd reason
>>
>>31877355
Yea, I mostly just want Maxie to not possibly have a heatstroke. Other than that I think he's fine.

Sun and Moon was just so strange when it came to characters, so I don't know about Guzma really. During his postgame moment, I saw that he had potential. We'll see.
>>
>>31877301
For all ORAS' faults, it did a great job with the villain teams. I look forward to seeing what the Sinnoh remakes will do with Cyrus, he's already good but maybe he can made even better. I hope they at least retain his Platinum elements, maybe expand on his backstory.
>>
Cyrus is pretty interesting after you get his backstory. Ghetsis, Colress, and Guzma are all varying levels of amusing, though as villains the later two don't really work well. Giovanni's classic simplicity makes him pretty up there, too.

Maxie and Archie are fucking retarded but in ORAS they still manage to be likable characters at the least. Lysandre could've been cool, but they don't give you enough insight into the details of his past, which leaves it as a bad case of telling but not showing. I never liked N, but I do draw amusement from answering all his questions in BW1 with the answer he clearly doesn't want to hear.

Archer or whichever of the New Rocket gang was the guy in charge was the worst, their presence in general just felt like a nuisance and their end goal was kinda pathetic. Or Lusamine, who's just insane, and not in an interesting or amusing sort of way.
>>
I like Gengar from the first Mistery Dungeon
>>
>>31877301
i know maxie is meant to be a pretty small dude but jesus fucking christ, what's wrong with his arms
>>
Archie owo
>>
>>31877301
One of these days I'm going to write a huge wall of text explaining Lysandre like that one anon did for Zygarde.
At least this is what I keep telling myself.
>>
>>31882223
Looking forward to it. XY felt a little incomplete and I think it's because I didn't really get where he was coming from.
>>
>>31882188
Yeah his arms are basically twigs, it's especially weird when you consider the sweater + coat.

>>31882203
best Pokeman
>>
>>31882412
Okay, why didn't the image show up
>>
File: 1482624078584.png (653KB, 900x1300px)
1482624078584.png
653KB, 900x1300px
>>31882412
Good taste
>>
File: 1486478224424.jpg (67KB, 564x864px) Image search: [Google]
1486478224424.jpg
67KB, 564x864px
So I'll just assume this is an Archie thread?
>>
>>31877301
ORAS did a great job with its characters giving them life

.....And then they made Zinnia
>>
>>31882565
>Zinnia
I don't understand what they were trying to go for there.
>>
>>31882644
I actually don't think that Zinnia was awful...just not implemented well enough. Where I started scratching my head was when she knocked you out for no reason.
>>
>>31877301
...Johto had villains?
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12376805/6/Team-Magma
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.