[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else surprised by how small the Tapus are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is anyone else surprised by how small the Tapus are?
>>
>>31876889
no, they would have been fucking weird if they were huge. they're fairies.
>>
>>31876889
>that size
>small
>>
>>31876889
why would they need to be bigger than a person?
>>
>>31876889
>As big as a human of unspecified age
>small
How big were you expecting them to be?
>>
>>31876931
I dunno, but I was just expecting them to be bigger since they were deities and all. like 7 feet or something.
>>
Together, they're the size of a totem pole, if not a bit bigger. What's the issue here?
>>
>>31876959
That's retarded. They're guardian deities, not monsters. You don't expect pixies or sprites to be huge.
>>
>>31876889
Not really considering you see it before getting your first Pokemon and it's only meant to be part of a totem pole.
>>
>>31876889
No. They look small
>>
I'm surprised that they're this big at all
>>
>>31876959
Then again, when they use their Z moves they do become giant, so in a way they can become huge deities.
>>
literally the perfect size to fuck lele
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.