[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his "masterplan" again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: XY_Lysandre.png (317KB, 451x1280px)
XY_Lysandre.png
317KB, 451x1280px
What was his "masterplan" again?
>>
holocaust
>>
>>31869184
Either to kill everyone or save everyone depending on if you got X or Y
>>
crashing this plane

with no survivors
>>
killing all the pokemon because humans became too reliant on them or some stupid bullshit like that
>>
>>31869184
He wanted equality. He gives you a good example of what he wants to change with your Mega Ring. You had a Mega Ring, something most people don't. You had an unfair advantage, you had an easier time battling and were allowed to participate in the League, while there's a chance some other trainer missed the mark simply because he didn't have a Mega Ring. He might've had all his hard work gone to waste, while you had an easier time. He hated that and wanted to change.

For that, he wanted to use the Legendaries. He realized there was no way everyone can have certain things, like the Mega Ring, so he wanted lower the population so it would be easier to control and share the resources with everyone. The Weapon would kill a lot of people, getting the population in to a more manageable number, as well as make him immortal so he can keep this up for as long as he desires.
>>
>>31869381
>ITT hitler did nothing wrong
>>
He wanted to make kalos great again
>>
People suck, so we're going to kill everyone who isn't a part of our gang
So basically he was just a massive edgelord who never grew out of his "I hate people" phase he went through in highschool.
>>
>>31869184
Genocide
>>
File: 1375851920652.jpg (26KB, 411x440px) Image search: [Google]
1375851920652.jpg
26KB, 411x440px
>>31869184
Exterminating the lower classes because they contribute nothing.
>>
>>31869383
It's all wrong. I'm just explaining his reasoning. Killing innocents is never not wrong.
>>
>>31869184
Hitler, yet somehow even worse.
>>
Ethnic cleansing just because he felt like it
>>
File: THE HOLOCAUSTER.jpg (92KB, 655x369px) Image search: [Google]
THE HOLOCAUSTER.jpg
92KB, 655x369px
>>31869184
>>
Culling the PokEarth's human population through genocide because he was a "humanity is what's wrong with the world" type of guy. This is further driven home by the fact that he was a philanthropist who tried his hardest to uplift people through humanitarian efforts but realized that the problems with humans will never go away both economically and socially(conflict, poverty, draining of recources, greed, crime, etc.)

Also I never see the connection the fans have made with him and Hitler beyond "he wants to kill everyone except those on his team". I mean sure you can say that's similar to the Nazi's racial beliefs in "kill everyone who isn't apart of the superior race" but I always imagined a Nazi based team would tap more into the specifics of their ideals and translate that into the Pokemon world, not just the kill everyone who's not us part. Because for me, the shared goals of genocide is where the similarities end.
>>
>>31869897
Also, going by some of these responses, I firmly believe the Hitler comparisons stems from not everyone fully remembering Lysandre's plans, which I guess further proves how Team Flare was the most oddly executed evil team thus far.
>>
>>31869381
Lysandre was a much antagonist than N. He had an actual personality, a realistic one at that, a setting that made sense, well thought out plans, realistic goals and even character design. Fuck N, he was better than all the villains before him, maybe barring Giovanni. But for some reason, he is overshadowed.
>>
>>31869381
>the Holocaust 2.0 almost happened because the rival was buttblasted about not getting a Mega Ring

Serena a shit.
>>
>>31869184
leading the series' worst villain team
>>
His plan was to make sure XY had a shit story, and he suceeded.
>>
he had a pretty good battle theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CugyaQzmx8
>>
File: 1473636409412.jpg (29KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473636409412.jpg
29KB, 960x540px
>>31869184
eliminate all the ningen
>>
>>31869974
ZAMASU
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.