[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the Ultra Beasts do anything wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Ultra beasts.png (556KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra beasts.png
556KB, 770x562px
Did the Ultra Beasts do anything wrong?
>>
>>31867186
Its not their fault for being shit and they deserve my love too
>>
File: yes.png (37KB, 166x138px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
37KB, 166x138px
>>
I want more discovered ultra beasts with equally out there designs for next games
>>
>>31867186
not really

After all, they were stated to just be really confused, since they only followed people who had gone through an ultra wormhole, since the trace left by the ultra wormhole was still left on those people, and they mistakenly thought that those people were ultra wormholes so they followed them to try to get back home and also Guzzlord canonically ate someone
>>
They didn't do anything at all.
>>
>>31867186
Existing.
>>
Well they are just territorial wild animals.

I don' think they did anything wrong.
>>
>>31867186
>Implying the most beautiful creatures in the universe could do anything wrong
>>
>>31867186
No. Lusamine just dragged them into a new environment so they just ran wild in confusion.
>>
>>31867186
No. That doesn't stop me from enslaving them though
>>
>>31867186
no
>>
Nope, they were probably feeling all types of confusion when they were dragged outta their homes. Probably alone, afraid, hungry too if you think about it; new world with no rules that you're used to, not knowing what will kill you or not.
I like how the ones they hyped up to be the most threatening of any Pokémon ended up more sympathetic than the main antagonist, who they tried so hard to make sympathetic, that's how I feel tho
>>
>>31867842

Ultra Beasts come from a parallel universe.
>>
They acted like pokemon. And I mean, it's not their fault they got dragged into this shitty universe. I feel bad catching them. They probably just wanted to go home.
>>
>>31868222
>lusamine
>sympathetic
I don't think the game made any effort to imply she's sympathetic, just dropped one hint she might be potentially redeemable.
>>
>>31867186
yea, they looked too much like digimon
>>
>>31868594
This isn't a Blastoise thread.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.