[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every city has an empty lot with steel beams pilled in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170221_142014.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170221_142014.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>every city has an empty lot with steel beams pilled in the middle

What did they mean by this?

inb4 yet another for the list of never completed construction projects through the pokemon games. At least in those there are NPCs working or someone/something tells you what is being constructed.
>>
>>31864123

The fact that they had one in every single major settlement has definite implications. For the fairly common "world building" construction sites there's always NPCs around to comment about it.

Definitely points to a Sun/Moon 2 or Stars/Eclipse Director's Cut version. The game could really use it. I loved it, but a lot could be polished.

Even thinking of the Festival Plaza gets me a bit heated.
>>
>>31864123
jet fuel couldn't melt it
>>
It's either foreshadowing, or GF being the worst
>>
>>31864123
Knowing how GF is nowadays it will lead to absolutely nothing in the future.
>>
>>31864123
wasn't there some leak that they were going to build gyms there in the postgame, but it got cut because of time constraints? or lazyness knowing gf
>>
it's obviously hinting towards gyms
>>
>>31864585

Wasn't that just speculation?
>>
>>31864786

I hope we get a dlc considering GF doesn't do third versions or even sequels anymore, don't wanna see Alola incomplete and with hints of sequels like Kalos and Hoenn in ORAS never solved
>>
>>31864123
It's the new battle frontier
>>
Yeah but how the fuck do you know that they're steel?
What if they're just some wood or stone or whatever material with metallic paint/finish
>>
>>31864852

Ok "construction material"
>>
>>31864123
It definitely seems to be hinting towards gyms.

I managed to avoid all SM spoilers before finishing the game, and all game I was expecting them to become gyms during postgame. Though I kind of knew the writing was on the wall when one of the empty lots had a Zygarde cell in it. They wouldn't put a new building somewhere that might make an item inaccessible.

Maybe for the third version/sequel/whatever.
>>
>>31865966

I don't think data miners ever found something that hinted those plots would transform into something after getting to certain point in the game so I just assumed it was for future content.

Also spawn points are tricky, but they shouldn't be difficult to change.

I throughtly enjoyed Sun & Moon, but it feels barren of content and I hope I'm right about a dlc in the works, but I wonder what's Ohmori's stance on dlc.
>>
File: Fuck you, from GF.png (515KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you, from GF.png
515KB, 640x451px
>>31864123
Gee, I wonder what could it mean!
>>
>>31864123
>people actually think there's going to be a remake of Sun and Moon

See: OR/AS Battle Frontier
>>
>>31866000
DLC is fucking cancer and one of the few things I actually respect about Game Freak is their stance on paid DLC. Games should be complete when they are released, you shouldn't have to pay extra to get the full game. Anyone who supports DLC is part of the cancer killing video games.
>>
>>31866065

So you rather have a incomplete game instead of an incomplete game with the option of making it complete later on?
>>
>>31864472
underrated
>>
>>31864493
It's the latter. Game freak will just throw it away, just like the things in kalos and that fucking train station
>>
They are either placeholders for some feature that was cancelled at some point on development or a possibility for future gyms if a sequel is made. The plot of SM has a LOT of material to make a sequel happen, so I hope they do it one more time.
And here I'm still the guy who can't get himself to play gen 5.
>>
>>31866065
DLC is cancer if you say that, but if it's for add ons not needed in the story, it's fine. game freak should fucking finish the game at least before releasing it, since they just like to put incomplete games in the market
>>
>>31866065
The fact is that GF always made paid dlc known as third version
>>31866092
I'd have a complete game since the beginning.
I'll look like some /v/fag, but literally those things are killing the industry.
>>
File: IMG_8669.jpg (93KB, 615x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8669.jpg
93KB, 615x709px
>>31866165
True. I'm not going to pay for a thing that could have simply been added in from the start. DLC should follow what splatoon did, and at least require no fucking payment after spending 60 dollars on said game
>>
>>31866119
>inb4 we get another half-assed gen
>>
>>31866253
Most likely this. But this time, the entire game is one massive cutscene and you aren't even the main character. You play in the background, and it's made easier by just giving you the entire dex right away once you start
>>
>>31864123
This was in the original RBY too, and then in Gold Silver the building was completed
>>
it's someone who likes reddit memes on the dev team trying to be cheeky

no more. no less.
>>
>>31864123
Rushed games.
>>
>>31866065

DLC IS cancer, but it would actually benefit Game Freak because due to schedule they rarely manage to finish games as they were meant to and it shows, specially in Gen 6.

And third versions were always shit that may as well just come on a DLC.
>>
>>31866019
RIP
>>
>>31866416

It wasn't, all that chanhed were some breakable boulders. Poor old man.
>>
>>31866685
Game freak wouldn't do DLC because they would make it something retarded, like a bunch of master balls or big nuggets. Hopefully they'd do mythicals but they wouldn't think that without a event
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.