[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: bunker.png (688KB, 812x550px) Image search: [Google]
bunker.png
688KB, 812x550px
>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth. Humanity has randomly chosen people to enter an underground nuclear shelter with enough food and provisions for the next 50 years until the Earth is habitable again, luckily you were picked.
>You are aloud to bring one random pokemon with you.

Choose wisely..
>>
>>31860394
Are you a dumb fucking stupid idiot the sun will engulf the entire earth
>>
File: 1485489712997.jpg (31KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1485489712997.jpg
31KB, 500x590px
>>31860394
>>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth
This thread was over before it began
>>
>>31860394
are you a braindead dumb monkey for brains the sun is gunna kill everyone
>>
>>31860394
>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth.

>>31860396
>Are you a dumb fucking stupid idiot the sun will engulf the entire earth

ITT: /vp/ displays how little it actually knows about orbital mechanics
or, you know, common sense...
>>
>>31860394
Get Arceus to put the sun in its proper place
>>
Magcargo, of course. We'll need extra heat for when the sun is crashed elsewhere on our planet.

Sorry OP, no one likes jokes or fun stuff on here.
>>
>>31860402
fuck you I've got a trillion lions
>>
>>31860394
Quality thread OP, here's your (OP)
>>
>>31860394
Flat earther pls leave
>>
>>31860405
>sun crashing into earth
>somehow not engulfing entire earth
Anon, I...
>>
>>31860405
This thread was doomed from the moment the OP decided the Teletubbie house was the image to use.
>>
>>31860421
ye dont worry about him he's a pseud retard
>>
>>31860405
I think you might be the special one here my friend
>>
>>31860394
I'd bring Palkia to warp me into another habitable planet because a nuclear bunker won't help in the eventof the Sun itself engulfing the Earth you stupid motherfucker
>>
>>31860394
I use Primal Kyogre to nullify the sun's heat. Checkmate OP.
>>
>>31860394
>aloud

/vp/ is illiterate. Completely and terribly illiterate. I don't mean spelling something incorrectly here or there, or not knowing a quadrisyllabic word. I mean that this board, centered around a game that touts itself as helping young children read, cannot even spell the names of the majority of the monsters that are its subject. People will spell names of Pokémon and characters incorrectly on a regular basis, and be unable to comprehend even slightly more advanced sentence structures. This board is filled with people whose intelligence, when measured on a metric of the ability to read and comprehend written language, would be far below the average in any first world country, and arguably 4chan as a whole. Why is this? Is the absurd nature of the Pokémon series affecting your ability to read? Perhaps because Pokémon attracts autists (colloquial jargon so adequate in this situation,) we have people who spend more time memorizing charts than how to properly read them. However, people with autism actually typically score higher on IQ tests and reading comprehension tests, so it doesn't make much sense to label that as the reason. I'm completely astounded by the collective lack of knowledge that this board displays.

What gives, /vp/ ?
>>
>>31860394
This is that /an/ thread but with pokemon instead
>>
>>31860546
t. pseud

nobody gives a shit about your spelling judgement
>>
>>31860432
Y'all know the sun doesn't orbit right? That's probably what he was getting at, the fact that OP seems to think the sun orbits the earth. Or maybe he's just that retarded.
>>
All these niggas mad at a copy pasta facebook post
>>
>>31860394
>Teletubbie house as pic related
>Sun falls out of orbit
>Crashes into Earth
>Bunker with food and water somehow survives an impossible event that otherwise would vaporize the Earth to begin with
>OP asks what pokemon you choose to save, but naturally all posts will be doubting of OP's common sense
>Implying this wasn't OP's plan from the start
Oh yeah I'm loving this thread alright
>>
>>31860584
And? Ironic retardation is still retardation.
>>
can't hoopa or palkia just teleport the sun ball back to where its supposed to be
>>
>>31860574
I just interpreted it as him saying the sun is orbiting the center of the galaxy.
>>
>>31860574
Okay so the earth is going to crash into the sun you nitpicky cunt its all relative
>>
>>31860394
>an underground nuclear shelter with enough food and provisions for the next 50 years
Do you really expect me to last 50 years eating nothing but fucking Tubby Custard?
>>
>>31860394
Gee I hope my Jirachi would wake up in the next 50 years before I run out of rations
>>
the sun would just go right through the earth do you know nothing about astrology you fucking idiot
>>
>>31860574
>Ya'll know the sun doesn't orbit right?
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/general-relativity-the-sun-revolves-around-the-earth.245334/

it's all frame of reference, the math just gets extremely more complicated

but that's not the point, OP is doing a classic purposely retarded post and the response, while serious, is also making no strides to be literal

yet you're taking it all seriously
>>
>>31860394
>reposting 10 year old memes from /b/
At least replace "the sun" with solgaleo or something
>>
>Getting to ram Po in the ass whenever I want for 50 years
You know what, I think i'll be just fine.
>>31860614
Pick something like Chancey or Tropius for an alternate food supply then.
>>
>>31860594
And you people should have known it was copy pasta and ignored it
>>
>>31860622
Even if you view it as relative, much larger planets are still revolving around the Sun. Doesn't that make it apparent that Earth is the one doing the revolving?
>>
>>31860394
Pyroar, so I can breed with it 999,999,999,999 times. Then we have a chance to win against the sun.
>>
>>31860407
>actually thinking it could do that
>>
GUYS STOP BEING RETARDED
THE EARTH IS FLAT AND THE SUN IS A PROJECTION OF LIGHT IN THE SKY
WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS
>>
>>31860394
>absolutely retarded question
>still watches teletubbies
It checks out.
>>
>>31860394
nigga, that's the teletubbies house
>>
>>31861447
YES BUT WHAT IS BELOW THE EARTH
IS IT A TURTLE, AN ELEPHANT, OR A WHALE
>>
Jirachi.
I wish the sun went back to its normal place in space
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.