[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know how to insert .sav files on the Mac version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: prism.jpg (405KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
prism.jpg
405KB, 640x640px
Does anyone know how to insert .sav files on the Mac version of Gambatte? Also, Prism thread, I guess. Post your teams.
>>
just starting this out. Are there any pokemon I should look to get in the early areas of the game?
>>
>>31860817

You'll need something with an electric move and something with a fire move to get past over world obstacles pretty early on.
>>
>>31860817
Cyndaquil is pretty much consistently good throughout the game and gets a hazard that burns enemies upon switching.
>>
>>31860366
My team

>Pupitar
>Gallade
>Ampharos
>Lombre
>Togetic
>Quilava

Might replace Quilava and Ampharos down the road.
>>
>>31861014

>hazard burn

Damn. Now I'm mad mine died. Playing a nuzlocke run
>>
>>31860366
Quick questions.

Where do I find HM04?
Where do I find shiny stones?
Can you get the kanto, hoenn, or sinnoh starters?
>>
You get shiny stones through mining and you get the Kanto starters near the end of the post game.
>>
>>31860366

My game keeps crashing at the guy that turns you into a magikarp, is my game fucked or is there a way to fix it?
>>
>>31861740
There's a new patch here: https://discord.gg/BHqDT

It fixes that issue.
>>
>>31860366
Is Prism any good?
>>
>get to battle arcade section
>drop game

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
File: prism-team.png (7KB, 330x237px) Image search: [Google]
prism-team.png
7KB, 330x237px
posting my team from this christmas
>>
where do i catch gible and scyther? also in about which badge can i catch them?
>>
>>31865623
Try the park, Gible is super rare though.

>>31864113
You ask this on a Prism thread where everyone replying is likely to be super biased. For what purpose? But yes, it's very good and has a lot to do.
>>
>>31865623
Scyther is in Castro Forrest
>>
version 1.0 when?
>>
>>31860366
Is there like, a Prism wikia?
>>
I stopped playing this once the Sound type showed up in full force.

I just don't give a fuck to figure out the type matchups of fan types.
>>
What's the list of available pokemon?
>>
How do I get the item to evolve sneasel?
>>
>>31869317
Debug mode. Don't bother trying to get it legitimately or you'll lose your sanity.
>>
>>31861752
Expired
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.