[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how to fix this error in pkhex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

Trying to inject a gen 1 VC mon into gen 7
>>
>>31859731
well just inject lol
>>
>>31859731

Go to OT/Misc tab
Go to Memories

Now your problem seems to come from the last tab called Residence. This is for traded mons if you want to denote that the previous owner of a mon was in another country than the current owner.

So I'd do one of the following:

Go to residence and clear everything, save and exit. Pkhex might solve it on it's own.
If that doesn't work, clear everything and just put in 'latest' your location, which looks like it is denmark and central denmark.

If that doesn't work post a screenshot of the 3 tabs in memories so I can check what's wrong.

Also if you go to Tools-Data-Mystery gift there's a catalog of past mystery gifts which you can 'view' and 'set' and then inject. Just go through bulbapedia to check which mystery gift was for your country (I.e don't injject a korean zapdos in your EU game.)

(Wow captcha failed 8 times on me.)
>>
File: Unavngivet.png (35KB, 779x628px) Image search: [Google]
Unavngivet.png
35KB, 779x628px
>>31859815
>>
I had the same problem trying to inject a Surf A-Raichu and ended up solving it although the game still wont let me use it online.
>>
Isn't injection supposed to be easy? lmao look at this crap. Sad cheaters!
>>
Ok. Fixed it. Gimme a sec to take pictures and post.

Also post a pic of your OT/Misc tab so I can give directions.
I think it was easy to fix it.
>>
File: gen I to gen VI.png (90KB, 1127x1072px) Image search: [Google]
gen I to gen VI.png
90KB, 1127x1072px
>>31860112
Are you op? I was just using my Paint skills to help you

>>31860098
This is how I did it
>>
>>31860118
No i'm not. I'm the guy who's trying to help. And yes that's how I fixed it too.

I just want to make sure he doesn't have any other mistakes in his OT/Misc tab.

(And captcha is giving me hell today)
>>
>>31860141
>No i'm not. I'm the guy who's trying to help. And yes that's how I fixed it too.
Oh sorry, I guess my pic will be of use anyways for him.
>>
>>31860153
Yes, and thanks for stepping in.
Saved me some trouble.

My landline ip is baned from posting on 4chan so I use my mobile and wifi type and pass captcha and then change to mob data to post. Or else I would do the same as you from my pc.
>>
Just play the game lol.
>>
>>31860172
Getting this error now
>>
>>31860237
Did you follow >>31860118 's directions?

His last picture fixes this exactly.
>>
>>31860253
I thought i did but clearly not. Now i just get this instead
>>
File: Handler error.png (4KB, 434x161px) Image search: [Google]
Handler error.png
4KB, 434x161px
Not OP, but figured this should be the thread I should ask this in

Getting this with gen 6 mons but havent even tried with other gens. The Amie editor says the current handler is the OT, no matter what I put in the OT/Misc section. How fix
>>
just play the game legitimately lol
>>
>>31860313
>no bike in a bike simulator
no thanks
>>
File: ojsfd.png (4KB, 232x179px) Image search: [Google]
ojsfd.png
4KB, 232x179px
>>31860312
click here, then set
>>
>>31860302
Look at >>31860118 's sixth photo. At the middle has the 'Area' option. You have to choose 'somewhere'.
>>
>>31860312

Don't post just the pic from the error.
Give us a screenshot from the amie editor.

In general the more info you give the esier will be to get help.
>>
File: Handler error2.png (14KB, 375x322px) Image search: [Google]
Handler error2.png
14KB, 375x322px
>>31860418
This is what I was working with, >>31860363
fixed it, but whenever I click away from the mon it reverts back to unselecting the latest handler box. I assume this is just a weird mechanic pkhex has, unless im doing something autistic
>>
>>31860098
well no shit because it's illegal
>>
>>31860329
>faster bike in bike simulator
yes thanks
>>
>>31860464
Do you remember to hit r-click-->set after the change you make to finalize it?
Any change you make is not final until you set again.

Ex: I have this pikachu ready and set. Then I want to give it charge beam for some odd reason. I do the changes and I have to r-click the pikachu and set. Ir else the change I made doesn't count.
>>
>>31860510
oh, lol. I usually just dragged the sprite into my box and all changes would go through normally, apparently this is an exception
>>
>>31860554
Yeah I like going the safe way and it's literally 2 clicks. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>31860468
How so?
>>
>>31860678
surf raichus can only be normal raichus, they don't evolve to their alolan form like all gen 1 pokemon
>>
>>31861392
Was there even a surfing pikachu available in the vc re-release?
>>
>>31861759
Not too sure about the re-release since you don't need a Pikachu with surf to play the minigame anymore, but you get a legit one from Battle Revolution.
>>
>injectors are literately this retarded
>>
>>31861839
Sun and moon were hella easy and small. You can finish the game in less than a week of normal playing.

If I want to inject in order to spice a run up I will sure as hell do it and I don't give a quarter a shit you say.

This is me having fun and I don't care about you and your high horse.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.