[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are starterfags and eeveelutionfags so insufferable? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: allstarters_610.jpg (74KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
allstarters_610.jpg
74KB, 610x407px
Why are starterfags and eeveelutionfags so insufferable? You would think most would be slightly abnormal normalfags here but I feel the greatest amount of shitposting comes from starter and eevee wars.
>>
Starter wars do suck dick, but I haven't really seen any eevee wars. Generally most Eeveefags are pretty unbothered by other eeveefags opinions.
>>
>>31858100
I've seen starters wars daily. Sucks but I find them more bearable than genwars. I with this anon though>>31858137 I think you're prejudice is showing through. I haven't really since any legit hate from eeveefags towards others (I am one).
>>
I don't see much fighting between eeveefags. only gen 7 starterfags are insufferable.
>>
>>31858100
Why are the starters arranged out of order reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>31858100
>eeveelutionfags
At worst they just go "no, [other Eevee] is better" without really committing to an argument at all. I think they just look for any excuse to post various Eeveelution images.
>>
>>31858137
>>31858155
Fine, guess it's more of the autism they attract. Shit like those "glaceon in a bag" shit is terrible.
>>31858161
People about every set of starters, don't think the alolan starters are the only ones subject to it. They're just the newest so most of the shitposting will of them.
>>
File: sylveon question mark.png (52KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
sylveon question mark.png
52KB, 500x292px
>>31858187
>being triggered by something as insignificant as "glaceon in a bag"
>>
it's natural (but still shitty). when you align yourself with one "team", you feel obligated to attack the others

gen 7 starter wars are the worst they've ever been, though. there are literally people on /vp/ pretending to be faggoty, ultra-autistic fans of one of the three starters just to make that particular one (and its real fans) look bad. that's never happened before
>>
>>31858185
pretty much this, most of us generally like all of them just at different levels and ultimately just want an excuse to post cute images and occasionally discuss them with other like-minded individuals

t. dog enthusiast

>>31858187
>getting triggered by that low a level of banal shitposting
I mean really why are you even here? sure maybe it's boring to you and an annoying reminder of how shit things really are around here but it's like one or two threads of 150 other threads that are mostly similar pure shitposting, child fucking, dog fucking, various gen fanboys whining about GF not pandering to them, stupid questions, blogs and so on

it's not like /vp/ is some beacon of quality that was ruined by some faggot posting a picture of furbait in a bag like two months ago
>>
Starter wars are bad, period. No matter the generation, no matter the starter. Even someone who is smart and is a starter fag, but gets subjected to these eventually realizes everyone's got their bloody opinion and just stops with this shit along with trying to defend its pokemon against everyone because it's just a bloody design and doesn't feel like there's enough of a reason to stress yourself over pitiful small opinions some random grown man or kid just spouted on the internet. Meanwhile, comes the false flaggers to spite and push people around so they start to hate each other. People fall for it every time because they're fucking dumb as doors.

It's ridiculous. I'm tired of it and these "X threads" barely help. If you're gonna make a thread just for one starter instead for all three of that generation, then don't bother at all, shitposting IS inevitable, you're fucking asking for it for being so goddamn one-dimensional while making a gateway for possible incoming starter war(s).
>>
>>31859545
I get specific threads for starters though because they all do have different designs that attract different kinds of people just as any other mon would.

Rest of that shit is true though, who gives a fuck about what some dipshit on the internet thinks of what starter you picked, if we took all /vp/ shitposting seriously and personally we might as well just throw our DSes out the window and kill ourselves because everything we like is and always will be shit.
>>
lol Trannyseal and Barafurfaggotcat deserve to be shit on
>>
>>31859556
Don't forget the Nu-malecuckowl
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.