[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incineroar hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 9045990450.jpg (14KB, 236x259px) Image search: [Google]
9045990450.jpg
14KB, 236x259px
Why can't Incineroars take a punch?

It's because their all a bunch of pussies.
>>
they're*
>>
File: butt.png (452KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
butt.png
452KB, 2048x2048px
>>31857901
A bread broke for this and my eyes are no more
>>
>their
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes, I think you are wrong. In an age where false morels are a diamond dozen, true bird shoes are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So, I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can, because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying, it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument, you seem to throw everything in but the kitch and stink, and even though you are having a feel day with this, I am here to bring you back into realty. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your red or brick. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of morel righteousness. A perquisite is to remember what comes around grows abound, and when supply and command fails, you will be the first to go. Mark my worlds, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to kill two stoned birds. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and except the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but, I swear on my mother's grade and her mating name that, when you put the petal to the medal, you will past with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>31857901
Pussies take beatings well.
>>
>>31857901
We had one for dartrix, so it's only fair that incineroar gets one too.

So let's roast this cat. First of all, just look at this thing. It looks like a cross between machamp, emboar, and fucken perugly,
>>
Incineroar gots a four pack. Witch would be impressive if decidueye wasn't carrying a six pack.
>>
Do even need to roast him, I'm just look at him. He automatically roasted himself.
>>
This guy's lack of even muscletone disturbs me.
>>
Incineroar is literally a living meme. It's like if someone at gamefreak said: "they don't want another fire/fighting starter, so we will give them a fire/dark starter, but it will be just litten's head on machamp's body! that will be hilarious haha"

Fire starters have been trash for 3 gens in a row, i seriously hope in gen 8 we get a fire/poison snake or a fire/fairy rabbit (not waifubait).
>>
>>31857901
fuck you Incineroar is cool
>>
>>31857914
>but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment
You didn't do that very well. Here, let me try...
>>
bump

say more bad things about this slow piece of barashit.
>>
File: 1477480378280.png (231KB, 507x321px) Image search: [Google]
1477480378280.png
231KB, 507x321px
>>31857901
The only gravely wrong thing with Incineroar is he's not real
>>
>>31860314
*t furbarabaitfag
(You)
>>
Incineroar is slow, ugly and hopelessly outclassed without his HA. Worst Alola starter.
>>
>>31862815

it's fucking bulky with right set up
>>
>>31860344
>doubles advocate
>doubles
>>
>>31866545
I'm curious on your setup, I use Max HP/Defense with Assault Vest, Leech Life for slight recovery.
>>
>>31857901
>tfw you recognize this person's art because you've masturbated to their fetish art before

feels good and bad at the same time man
>>
Not ashamed to say I turned on the litten line the moment I saw this fucker was real and his stat spread.
>>
>>31864018
Hay, this pick here makes me feel like Incineroar head will look good on my wall.
>>
>>31866672
>It's a incineroar hate thread and your asking on a guid on how to use him,

Kid are lost, do you want
Me to take you home.
>>
>>31866749
good taste anon
>>
>>31868399
Don't hate me for asking my dude, it was an appropriate time to ask.
>>
>>31866672

I'm using max def max sp. def and baton pass for x2 def + sp. def + reflect and light screen

Custap Berry

leech life
swords dance
darkest lariat
revenge
>>
Love how half of this thread wasn't even hate, and there were only 16 posters not counting myself.

OP samefagged hard.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.