[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon takes Lillie's place in the Trials in the Manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 134.jpg (130KB, 647x1122px) Image search: [Google]
134.jpg
130KB, 647x1122px
discuss
>>
>>31847713
>manga
>not canon
why even?
>>
>>31847734
it is canon.
moon x lillie will be canon in manga if the games can't have her.
>>
>>31847888
Never ever ever.
>>
>>31847713
>the manga
>>
>>31847713
I'm unsure where this will go. Will Nebby end up becoming Lunala and be with Moon, or Solgaleo and be with Sun? Sun seems to be the protagonist and have a cat theme, so I guessed the latter, but now Moon saves Nebby.

I read through it, and I'm glad Moon is the one involved with Lillie. Her personality is even more bland and boring than White's. If her involvement with Lillie can help avoid another Protag/Protag ship and help her get a fucking personality, I'm all for it.

So will it be that Sun takes the Trails, while Moon helps out Lillie? That seems to be how its going. But then again, since Lillie has the same role as her in-game counterpart and is living with Kukui, I assume Sun at least knows her, so I doubt he'd ignore her. Maybe it will be both?

There's also the part about being a battler. Sun already fought off Tapu Koko. He is, at least, strong. I'm expecting a Incineroar to wrestle with Buzzswole in future. Moon seems to be using Rowlet, when did it become her Pokemon? Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how she'll get strong enough to fight Lusamine.

Gladion is here, finally. Hau still doesn't get any screentime. Poor kid. Masked Royale is in the battle, which is great. Kukui seems to be missing. Wonder what happened to him.

Also, Lillie looks better than I expected her to. That's a plus. Just wish this wasn't a fucking monthly series. I like BW2 manga and all, but I'm more interested in this.
>>
disgusting
>>
>>31848003
sun/lillie
moon/gladion
is the only execrable outcome
>>
>>31847888
Let's not jump to conclusions. Sun/Moon has had a lot more screentime than Moon/Lillie at this point. Moon/Lillie just became another possibility, that's it.

>>31848098
Personally, I'm okay with ANYTHING as along as it isn't Sun/Moon. Moon/Lillie, Sun/Lillie, Moon/Hau, Sun/Hau, Moon/Gladion, Sun/Gladion or no ship at all. Literally everything is better than Sun/Moon.
>>
>>31847713
NO
FUCK KUSAKA
I REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANYTHING OTHER THAN PROTAG/PROTAG SHIP
FUCK KUSAKA
PROTAG/PROTAG IS THE ONLY REASON I READ MANGA
FUCK KUSAKA

Also cancel BW2 and focus on SM already.
>>
>>31848428
>cancel BW2
But what about my Black/White closure?
>>
>>31848488
No one cares. At the very least, I don't. And I rarely see anyone talk about it on BBS. It was sad and all when Black went away, but it's been so fucking long I stopped caring. People get over actually deaths in this long amount of time.
Just have Black return somewhere in SM if it's that important.
>>
>>31848488
White was shit and Black was the most boring PokeSpe protagonist, so I really don't give any shits.
>>
nice fanfic
>>
File: 40877759_p6.jpg (95KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
40877759_p6.jpg
95KB, 600x800px
>>31851326
this tbqh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.