[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fix as many problems with Sun and Moon as possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (241KB, 950x1115px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 950x1115px
>inb4 access to unaccessable areas such as the golf course, Brooklet Hill cave, Poni Meadow cave, player's house…

>Bankmon megas can be bought at Battle Tree for same price (64 BP) if you have one in your party (i.e. put Pidgeot in party to get Pidgeotite)
>Less Kantomons
>Friend Safari type area on Poni Island
>Silvally can breed
>Battle Tree is actually winnable
>Option to fight Champion title opponents in postgame
>Postgame Trainers with their own theme (i.e. Red, Guzma) has it play when battling them
>Option to buy other version's clothing for double price
>Nature's Madness has 90 BP with a 30% flinch chance instead of literally being Super Fang
>All 1%-5% encounters are now 10-15%
>Castform/Maraenie appear outside SOS Encounters
>Leftovers can be found outside Battle Royal Dome/Battle Tree
>Poni Island has more buildings
>TVs are like Gens V-VI as in they have actual information instead of the same Malasada ad on every TV in the region

That's all I got
>>
>>31838315
>>Bankmon megas can be bought at Battle Tree for same price (64 BP) if you have one in your party (i.e. put Pidgeot in party to get Pidgeotite)
>>TVs are like Gens V-VI as in they have actual information instead of the same Malasada ad on every TV in the region

The only two things in your list I agree with.
The rest is either bullshit, making the game worse, or just impractical. There are a couple of things I don't mind, but they certainly won't improve the game in any meaningful way.
>>
>>31838315
>>Leftovers can be found outside Battle Royal Dome/Battle Tree
wat
Leftovers is literally a route 1 item
>>
>>31838496
But you have to steal them from wild Munchlax, which already have a 5% encounter rate
>>
>>31838315
>Move Tutors at Battle Tree
>Each Island now has a new area that opens up only in the post game (Melemele Island: Super Training Gym, Akala Island: The Underground, Ula'ula Island: Safari Zone, Poni Island: Pokestar Studio Alola Branch)
>Rematch teams for the E4
>After beating the game, additional new Pokemon appear in new areas
>In-game trade Pokemon return (Mareanie in Moon, Dhelmise in Sun for example)
>Slightly increased difficulty
>Minimum encounter rate is 5%.
>New Battle Tree mode: Survival
After each battle, you only choose one of these options: Heal all HP (no revive), Heal all Status, Restore all PP, Revive one Pokemon at full HP. For the increased difficulty, you get a little more BP after every win.
>You can wager BP on your battles.
>Stickers on Pokeballs return.
>You can buy certain Pokemon with BP
>Contests return (one on each island, post-game only)
>Following Pokemon return
>Secret Bases return
>>
>the guy who came up with Z-moves was dragged out of the game freak HQ and beaten to death
>95% of all cutscenes cut
>>
>31838555
ebin

no (you) for you
>>
>>31838315
>Bankmon megas can be bought at Battle Tree for same price (64 BP) if you have one in your party (i.e. put Pidgeot in party to get Pidgeotite)
lame
>Friend Safari type area on Poni Island
all for
>Silvally can breed
all for
>Battle Tree is actually winnable
git gud (200+ streak and counting)
>Option to fight Champion title opponents in postgame
hell, i want to rebattle every kahuna/champion
>Option to buy other version's clothing for double price
lame, invalidates parts of the festival plaza
>Nature's Madness has 90 BP with a 30% flinch chance instead of literally being Super Fang
are you stupid? fuck you you're dumb
>All 1%-5% encounters are now 10-15%
not all, but there were more 1/5% chances in this game than there should have been
>Castform/Maraenie appear outside SOS Encounters
NO
>Leftovers can be found outside Battle Royal Dome/Battle Tree
literally a route 1 item. i spent an hour and farmed 11 yesterday.
>Poni Island has more buildings
no. kuaui doesn't
>TVs are like Gens V-VI as in they have actual information instead of the same Malasada ad on every TV in the region
sure.
actually- i liked the way ORAS told you what your friends had been doing. that was cool.
>>
File: IMG_8639.jpg (136KB, 1232x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8639.jpg
136KB, 1232x560px
>>31838315
>More access to alolamons
>Acess to restricted areas
>DLC to have legendary encounters/Story's not specific to game
>Hidden bases
>More stuff to explore on Poni island
>Less kantomons/More alola forms to non Kanto Pokémon
>Masuda getting rid of the EXP share until the 2nd island
>Exploration of aether foundation
>Travel to kalos
>>
>>31838315
>Less Kantomons
fuck! less kanto in general, too much of something is just poisonous....just like kanto!
>>
>>31838744
Kanto is like something similar that just keeps manipulating crap........I wonder who it could be
>>
>Get rid of Festival Plaza
>Bring back PSS
>Bring back Joint Avenue
>More trainers with more than one Pokemon
>Rebattle trainers
>Increase clothing options to at least XY level
>More than one cave/dungeon
>>
I just want UBs to play a more prominent role in the main story. It was disappointing to see that they were all squeezed into postgame with the exception of Nihilego, who we only fought one (1) time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.