[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game's worthless without postgame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1487366791140.jpg (70KB, 605x586px) Image search: [Google]
1487366791140.jpg
70KB, 605x586px
>game's worthless without postgame
>>
yup
>>
i mean its pretty true
>>
>>31837719
No, its just a lot less fun, you spend less time with that game and it doesnt feel like its worth the money
>>
>Game that encourages you to play long after you beat it has nothing to do after you beat it outside of fight people online
hmmm really stimulates those neurons
>>
>>31837731
It has the same incentive as always. Training and filling the dex.

And fighting people online is a new experience every time unlike fighting NPCs.
>>
>>31837743
Well i can tell you thats bullshit because 99% of my online battles consist of me fighting a garchomp, 1 or more tapus and 1 or more ultra beasts.
>>
>>31837743
The problem is that newer games doont give you much options outside of that. The older games (specially gen 3-5) had those options
>>
>>31837762
Low ladder garbaj detected.
>>
Without a post-game you can simply throw your game into the garbage can once you're done. It's like an empty water bottle. Useless.
>>
>>31837743
>oh boy time to catch the same shitmon for the pokedex just like I did two years ago
"filling the dex" is the worst thing about the game, it's just a grind with no achievement besides autism.
>>
>>31838931
No, a game with replayablity is a empty water bottle, because you can refill it.
A game with postgame is a fountain.
A game without either is like using your hands to barely grasp a fill of water.
>>
>>31838951
filling the dex never amounted to anything, you always get a sticker saying good job and a charm for getting shinies, which with the innovative shiny hunting have lost all rarity
>>
File: 1390155677999.jpg (35KB, 640x480px)
1390155677999.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Yeah, who would ever want a creative challenge in their game or anything

You should just make the same team everyone else is and go on Battle Spot or Showdown

That's really helping the franchise
>>
>>31838985
I like this analogy.
>>
>>31839273
because frontier was such a creative challenge, right? jesus fuck you faggots are delusional
>>
File: IMG_5045.jpg (208KB, 960x960px)
IMG_5045.jpg
208KB, 960x960px
>>31839319
>>
>>31839319
It was more creative than half the 'ideas' on this board or the ideas of '4 way battle' or 'This time we put in the Battle Tower again but they have Megas you don't'
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.