[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (122KB, 850x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 850x524px
What went right?
>>
>>31837427
Apparently nothing with that much spent milk. I pay good money for that shit and she's just wasting it.
>>
>>31837439
how do you know it's milk?
>>
>>31837450
Because she's laying in a puddle of it and she has Miltanks? She's wasting all the money I spent on that Milk so she doesn't have to use her Miltanks.

Ungrateful whore.
>>
>>31837456
>she has Miltanks
well there's one she uses uses to fight you. but where's the other two?
>>
>>31837477
You'll figure that out when you're older.
>>
>>31837491
it was a joke.

i already know miltanks you're talking about are her big tits
>>
>>31837526
What? No, stop being lewd. She keeps them at her parents, you sick fuck. You aren't allowed at her parents until you're older and have proven yourself a valuable boyfriend.
>>
File: LETSROLLOUT.jpg (172KB, 661x900px) Image search: [Google]
LETSROLLOUT.jpg
172KB, 661x900px
>>31837427
Miltanks delicious rollout
>>
>>31837536
>milktanks! rollout!
>>
BUUB
PMMP
>>
>>31837427
Forgive me for saying this, but I never found the appeal of a hot girl covered in milk. Is it a reference to her Miltank? Because my dick is going no where near her until she cleans the fuck up.
>>
Big, big fucking boobs.
>>
>>31837427
Clefairy is no longer a normal type.
>>
>>31837427
They made the Wendy's girl into a Pokemon trainer.
>>
>>31838177
>tfw we see Whitney perform a Z-Move
>It's the Fairy pose
>>
>>31838260
>White = normal
>pink = fairy
MY GOD! whitney has been a fairy trainer all along!
>>
>>31837427
That isn't milk. All of that is my jizz. And all of that was the result of just seeing Whitney's belly. The real deal hasn't even started yet.
>>
>>31838331
>pink hair
>cute face
>big boobs
>big ass
>midriff under her shirt
>short shorts
she is the best
>>
>>31838351
>midriff under her shirt

WOAH!
is that where midriffs usually are?
My entire life is a lie...
>>
>>31838358
i mean....i meant......just that.

too bad whitney doesn't show her midriff most of time.
>>
>>31838372
>she doesn't usually have cum all over her legs either.
what's your point anon?
>>
>>31837439
This, we should all cover her in cum as a punishment
>>
>>31838383
i don't know, whitney's cuteness/sexiness kinda made me forget it.
>>
>>31838305
Would be interesting if there was another PWT and Whitney had different teams depending on whether she was a Fairy, Normal or both (Pokemon that are normal and Fairy type but formerly normal)
>>
>>31838409
>tfw battle tree isn't PWT 2.0
>tfw no 3D model of whitney because of that
they give us lillie (which some of us doesn't like) but they don't give us other poke girls in 3D.

gamefreak sucks, pokemon should be passed onto another developer.
>>
>>31838409
>PWT
>every contestant has 3D model
>/vp/ cycles through 15 model animation thread per day for 3 weeks
>>
>>31838588
M-maybe a special edition on Switch will pick up the slack...
>>
>>31838588
Because, surprise, most people give zero shits about most Pokegirls. Only a few are really popular.
Even if they had brought a couple of Johto characters, I doubt Whitney would be a pick. Likely just Eusine.
>>
>>31838649
I cannot think of any characters aside from Lance that they could take from Johto without pulling a Grimsley.
>>
>>31838657
I just named one. Eusine. If you're going to count Lance as a Johto character, Red and Blue are also Johto characters.
>>
>>31838657
Is Clair popular enough for token girl?
>>
>>31838628
>pokemon stars on switch
are serious or are you memeing?
>>31838649
eusine, whitney, jasmine, morty, clair and ethan/gold seems to be (only) good choices.
>>
>>31838713
Whitney, Lyra and Jasmine, TS Misty, TS Sabrina and even fucking Kris have more fanarts, so I'd say no. Clair only seems to be ahead of Karen and Janine.

>>31838733
No Gym Leaders were chosen as Tree characters, except for Blue, but he's fucking Blue so he doesn't count. I'd say that takes out Whitney, Jasmine, Morty and Clair.
>>
>>31838748
just johto MC and eusine would be fine but gamefreak didn't even give us that.

also no gym leaders = less characters to choose from, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
>>
If Clair did show up in Battle Tree. Would that mean Lance was tired of her shit and finally fired her?
>>
>>31838787
>Lance was tired of her shit and finally fired her
how does one fire their cousin?
>>
>>31837456
>>31837884
>but I never found the appeal of a hot girl covered in milk.
A milk bath leaves your skin feeling soft and supple. The fat and protein in the milk provide this immediate benefit in your bathwater. The milk also helps exfoliate the skin for additional softness. The lactic acid in milk helps clean and soften the skin. The milk hydrates the skin, preventing dryness.
>>
>>31838826
she has soft skin too?

whitney is perfect for both hugging and fugging.
>>
pmub!
>>
>>31838819
By being the only one willing to tolerate her failure of an ass.
>>
>>31840729
>>31841387
You're the same faggot who made that Whitney thread asking why isn't she popular a couple of days ago, aren't you?
>>
>>31841483
>complaining about Whitney threads
You're the faggot.
>>
>>31841483
yes, is there something wrong with whitney threads?
>>
>>31837427
MUSCLE happened
>>
>>31841763
Everyone who talks about Whitney being tough is a stupid faggot, MUSCLE was put in the game specifically to defeat her.
>>
File: 61418704_p12_master1200.jpg (233KB, 968x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61418704_p12_master1200.jpg
233KB, 968x1200px
>>31838733
Serious.

3DS obviously can't handle Rotation and Triples on the current engine, but it's not like they'd skip a 3DS version altogether so much as test the waters for Switch in terms of viability.

Obviously they plan to sell the system like a Smart Device at the very least, but it might be a while before we see children sporting a Switch the same way they sported a 3DS as 3DS while close to Switch's pricing at launch, needed a price cut before it could become a mass market item. So there's that.

Also a 3DS version does mean models get extracted now rather than wait years for someone to try to reverse engineer the Switch to datamine a download. HD resources be damned.
>>
yen tihw approves of this thread.
>>
>>31838351
Basically this, pink hair big tits anime chicks are always hot
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.