[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 848px-M19_English_poster.png (2MB, 848x1198px) Image search: [Google]
848px-M19_English_poster.png
2MB, 848x1198px
Is this movie any good? I want to watch for the qt robowaifu. General pokemovies thread I guess.
>>
>>31836032
Magearna is pretty cute but I couldn't stand Volcanion for 2/3 of the movie. Nothing really espectacular but if you miss the XY animation, Serena or Greninja and many mega mons at the same time it could be entertaining I guess. Only recommend if you have the time to do so.
>>
>>31836032
>The Mechanical Marvel

Was the reference to Marvel really needed? I mean, it's fucking Pokémon, they are popular enough to sell toys and shit...
>>
>>31836032
I stopped watching the movies in gen 5.
>>
>>31836032
Subs aren't out yet, and you really don't want to watch the dub.
>>
File: IMG_3408.jpg (34KB, 340x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3408.jpg
34KB, 340x280px
>>31836119
>waiting for sloppy second subs like a cuck
>>
>>31836102
>Thinking that has anything to do with another studio that's not even putting out video games
>>
File: IMG_3482.png (298KB, 418x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3482.png
298KB, 418x394px
>>31836143
Replying to such obvious bait
Are you retarded?
>>
>>31836102
>reference to Marvel
I hope you're joking
>>
>>31836032
Best one of the Gen 6 movies.
>>
The better question is which is the shittest movie? My money goes on Celebi. Too many little boys, no little girls, and Celebi does the shitty copout ending where something dies, but lol no, we're going to revive it. It was OK in Mewtwo because it was the first time, but Celebi wasn't, so it's shit. Even worse it replaced the GS Ball saga in the anime.
>>
>>31836469
Which is the equivalent of eating ice cream being better than your house burning down or you getting syphilis.
>>
The movie has a lot of great concepts but it's done with some pretty shoddy execution. I wish the would have expounded more on the mechanical city and how the villains managed to get Pokemon to Mega Evolve by force. Instead, they're just kind of shoehorned in... along with Volcanion itself and Zygarde's forms. (Seriously, each one gets like two minutes of screentime max and it feels so forced...) And of course Volcanion spends the entire movie bitching and moaning about "you can't trust those awful humans rawwwr" and at the end both it and Magearna "die" but immediately come back. Magearna is adorable but is about as useful as R2D2 was in Star Wars. Not even, really... at least R2D2 could shock people.

Honestly if Volcanion wasn't in it at all this movie could have been much better than it was.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.