[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Festival Plaza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: festivalplaza.jpg (35KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
festivalplaza.jpg
35KB, 400x240px
What are some good ways to farm FC's?

My Festival Plaza is currently at level 32
I was told to try hosting some inverse type matchups - If I host three of those per day and ace them all I get maybe 90FC, then maybe another 20-30 or so by talking to other people. But that doesn't seem like enough, since I want to buy a lot of rare dinners/buffets
>>
just inject lol
>>
you can get 2 fc everytime you wondertrade if you go into the castle and talk to the person you traded with.
>>
>>31833515
I'm trying to level up my RBY mon, which I'm told are problematic to inject
>>
>>31833483
There's several ways to gain FC:

>the normie way
This is basically what you've been doing, do the fucking missions to no end.

>the lazy way
Just wait for the global missions to appear, register to the PGL, possibly do nothing during the entire mission except compaining on 4chan about how everyone sucks at it and cash in on the FC afterwards. Should boost you a good 20 levels each time.

>the /wfg/ way
Breed a fuckton, wondertrade a fuckton, get your measily 2FC per trade.

>the glitch way
Step 1: Get a few fortune telling tents and a few high-levelled VIPs (you'll want at least one rank 100+ VIP and a /wfg/fag VIP that has bred and traded a fuckton)
Step 2: Hope one day you'll get "decent luck around festival plaza" (this doubles the FC winnings of everything)
Step 3: Talk to all the people with red bubbles. You should get around 100FC. If not, just wait a few hours for new guests to appear.
Step 4: Disconnect from the internet if you were connected, and connect again. You might want to flip the wireless switch during the "connecting" part if you're on o3ds to avoid actually connecting. The thing is you should save the game through the connection menu.
Step 5: Soft reset (L+R+START/SELECT), go to the festival plaza, and start from step 3.
Rinse and repeat until you're bored of it. This should net you around 300FC per 5 minutes if you know who to talk to, a huge boost compared to the shit you get for missions.
>>
>>31833646
I have a 3 star kalos fortune tent. I tried it once and got some message relating to luck, but I don't see my FC yields doubling
>>
>>31833689
>got some message relating to luck
Probably some shit like "decent luck in wonder trades", which does absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1465440562711.jpg (34KB, 435x304px) Image search: [Google]
1465440562711.jpg
34KB, 435x304px
>>31833646
>mfw the last mission boosted me from Lvl 31 to 55
>>
>tfw level 105 while barely playing missions or doing glitches

just b urself bro
>>
>>31833710
But that's wrong you fucking retard. You get 4fc per WT. With good luck, you get 6fc and with very good luck, you get 8fc. 240fc per box will generally get you a level.
>>
>>31833710
can you soft reset so you don't burn through FC while trying to get this luck buff?
>>
What is the festival plaza for besides making online features take longer to access?
>>
>>31833803
I believe you can't change it through soft resets. Haven't actually tried yet though. I do know that the first day you own a tent you're lucked to a specific thing until the next day.

>>31833794
Oh, I wasn't aware. Thanks for telling me.
>>
File: ubercharge ready.jpg (3MB, 2190x1367px) Image search: [Google]
ubercharge ready.jpg
3MB, 2190x1367px
>>31833763
Seriously hope you used the chance to soft reset for facilities.
>>
File: yesableye.png (16KB, 202x187px) Image search: [Google]
yesableye.png
16KB, 202x187px
>>31833763
>i can play Po town music in Festival Plaza after the huge FC boost
>>
File: 1485996458906.png (395KB, 472x883px) Image search: [Google]
1485996458906.png
395KB, 472x883px
>>31833646

>the /wfg/ way

The only way
>>
>>31833832
Any orange dye you have in your possesion dude? I'm searching for a 5* one but it's rare as fuck to find people even carrying a 1* one.
>>
>>31833896
Oh man I'm so sorry I actually deleted it for the green one.
>>
File: dang flabbit.jpg (47KB, 442x465px) Image search: [Google]
dang flabbit.jpg
47KB, 442x465px
>>31833832
I didn't know that was a thing. I'll probably do it for the next one, thanks for telling me, Anon
>>
>>31833921
Here's the dealio. If you have just leveled up or are about to, the facility the fatfuck will offer you is set in stone, but the next one is generated after that one.

So if you level up and stay close to the next level, do a wonder trade and when you pick up the facility, talk to the visitor to level up again and roll for a good stall.

It was extra easy with this mission because you didn't level up at once, so you could actually do it several times.

I have two rare kitchens now.
>>
File: Crying.gif (778KB, 196x207px) Image search: [Google]
Crying.gif
778KB, 196x207px
>>31833916
O-oh, well, at least it was for the sake of a good color I guess.
>>
>>31833825
so once you get a luck buff for the plaza, is it permanent?
>>
>>31833978
Until midnight.
>>
>>31833841
>Po town
>Not Malie
>>
>>31834285
>Malie town
>Not Konikoni (night)
>>
Holy fuck is everyone on here a mother fucking moron?
Seriously, almost every single one of you has no fucking idea what they're talking about.
Like you: >>31833689
What the fuck, man.
You don't pay attention to what kind of buff you got, then blanket say that you didn't get any buff? Seriously- how thick can one person be? FFS.

The quickest I've seen in this thread is this guy >>31833646 but even he doesn't come anywhere close to the best way to do things...

Okay, first of all, if you're not stacking buffs (meaning: get at least 2-3+ tents) then you're fucking farming FC wrong.
I didn't see a single one of you wonder trading faggots mentioning that you can get up to 32 FC per wonder trade, and 64 per GTS. IF you're doing that with a VIP, it jumps even more (72 FC per GTS).

But that's still the slow way.
If you do the red bubbles trick with multiple tent stacks (And do it correctly, unlike the fucker that posted earlier) you can easily (RNG permitted, of course- you may need to wait a week for the stars to align to give you this kind of luck) farm 600+ FC per soft reset, which can be done in about three minutes (which comes out to ~200FC/min (which i feel I have to say because seemingly no one here understands math)).
>>
>>31836769
Fuck 4chan thinking my posts are fucking spam.

Continued, because I had to delete this chunk to post the last one.

Here- you fucks- do some reading before you spout inaccurate bullshit.
(INB4 go back to the redd place, fag.
I'm not from there, and I likely hate it there more than you do. But it occasionally has good guides, which are easily google-able if you're not too thick to remember google exists)
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=festival+plaza+farming+guide
>>
File: download.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>31836769
>>31836784
Now I am spamming, but here's pseudo proof of what I was saying.
I've got both Sun and Moon, and I can't inject and don't own a powersaves, so this was done 100% legit.
Pic related is my moon copy as of this morning. Sorry for shitty quality.

Also, current setups for my two cards:

Moon:
Pokémon House
Kanto Tent
Hoenn Tent
Unova Tent
Team Purple
Rare Kitchen
Rare Kitchen
Sun:
Sinnoh Tent
Hoenn Tent
Kalos Tent
Johto Tent
Stomp-Stomp House
Rare Kitchen
Rare Kitchen

Currently looking for a General Store to replace that stomp-stomp house, if anyone cares.
>>
>>31836815
FFS now I really AM spamming...
Fuck 4chan for not posting my alt code stars...
Fixed:
>Moon:
>Pokémon House 5
>Kanto Tent 5
>Hoenn Tent 5
>Unova Tent 5
>Team Purple 5
>Rare Kitchen 5
>Rare Kitchen 5
>Sun:
>Sinnoh Tent 5
>Hoenn Tent 5
>Kalos Tent 5
>Johto Tent 5
>Stomp-Stomp House 4
>Rare Kitchen 5
>Rare Kitchen5

>Currently looking for a General Store 5 to replace that stomp-stomp house, if anyone cares.
>>
>>31836815
Was gonna ask if you had an Orange Dye one but apparently not. Bummer.
>>
>>31836769
>>31836784
>>31836815
>>31836822
what a lunkhead.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.