[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanto changes over the years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: changes over the years.png (255KB, 1864x568px) Image search: [Google]
changes over the years.png
255KB, 1864x568px
Here's a picture of all of the different kinds attention given to Kanto Pokemon.
I mostly focused on evolution family changes or alternate forms. I didn't stuff like moves or abilities, such as Mewium Z, Imposter Ditto or Extremespeed Dratini.
What other changes like these would you like to see in the future? To which mons?
>>
>>31830657
I think we will definitely see more Alolan forms, probably by the end of the year.
Big candidates are gen I pokemon that are not in the current Alola dex, like Arbok or Dodrio
>>
>>31830657
i'm waiting for Mega Alolan forms
>>
File: changes over the years johto.png (152KB, 1378x487px) Image search: [Google]
changes over the years johto.png
152KB, 1378x487px
Might as well do one for Johto.
>>
>>31830657
>tfw Farfetch'd will never be good because it is literally and figuratively a joke
feels bad, man
>>
>>31830657
>pikachu alola form
hmmm no
>>
>>31831640
I feel like GF has the best stored just for Farfetch'd.
Not an evo, not a move, not a mega, not an ability. Not even an item. Something just for it. Just wait, anon.

>>31831676
Learn to read.
>>
>>31831623
Johto really needs some love in the form of stat buffs and evos. Sad how useless some of the shitmons are, yet their designs are pretty nice. I've always wished specifically for buffs to Bellossom, Ariados, Noctowl, and Corsola.

Especially fucking Corsola. A+ design, nigga. Should have gotten a Mega or cross-gen evo. Instead it got a predator in the form of Mareanie.
>>
>>31831734
Bellossom finally got Quiver Dance. Let's hope it moves from beyond hopeless to somewhat useful in lower tiers.
>>
File: 35 base attack.png (166KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
35 base attack.png
166KB, 700x700px
>>31831734
>>
>>31830657
Fire red and Leaf sequels that takes place after Sun and Moon where you start as a new protagonist and ending up with meeting Lillie. Kantonian forms in Sevi Islands.
Probably new Mega Evolutions maybe.
>>
>>31831623
While I know it's minor, Unown did get ! and ? forms in Gen 3.
>>
>>31831734
Gen 4 already gave NINE Johto Pokemon evolutions out of a hundred and it got a lot of Mega Evolutions for a generation that wasn't being promoted. They've been trying their damndest to fix Johto and it's still not enough.
>>
>>31832721
A good amount of those cross gen evos are actually really fucking good at least. Proygon Z, Togekiss, and Weavile especially. I do appreciate that, but the power creep from Gen II onward is really crazy. They'll run out of stuff from Gen I to fuck with eventually.
>>
>>31831623
Crobat and Politod have had no changes. When they came out THEY were the change.
>>
my boy kabuto deserves some love
>>
>>31834692
You missed the point. And a bunch of other mons.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.