[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (16KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16KB, 283x178px
Pretty retarded list
http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/top-10-worst-starter-pokemon/
>>
>>31830149
lol diaper beam
>>
Faggot list
>>
>First up on our list is Turtwig
Stopped right there.
>>
>>31830149
Not giving that shit any clicks, someone needs to post the list here
>>
>>31830969
>Turtwig
>Mudkip
>Tepig
>Bulbasaur
>Fennekin
>Oshawott
>Snivy
>Piplup
>Cyndaquil
>Chikorita
>>
>>31830969
10. Turtwig

9. Mudkip

8. Tepig

7. Bulbasaur

6. Fennekin

5. Oshawott

4. Snivy

3. Piplup

2. Cyndaquil

1. Chikorita
>>
>>31830969
>Chikorita
>Cyndaquil
>Piplup
>Snivy
>Oshawott
>Fennekin
>Bulbasaur
>Tepig
>Mudkip
>Turtwig
It goes to worst to least worst so Chikorita is the worst starter according to this list.

Also,
>worst starters according to the games
>Venusaur, Empoleon and Serperior were all OU one gen
>Mega Venusaur still is
>>
Here's what I think about your Top 10! *cleans butt with it*
>>
File: 2.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
229KB, 1200x807px
>even the normies don't like Chikorita
>>
>>31831023
>>31831542

So honest question, what is it even about Chikorita that triggers these people so much

did they feel like their manhood was offended by a flower clad dinosaur, is this specifically just because of its bad fame competitive wise, do they find it too plain of a starter

seriously, it almost feels like a meme to specifically hate this line
>>
>>31831019
>>31831022
>>31831023
>not m-muh bad ass dragon/monkey so they're shit!
>>
File: bHUsLYT.png (108KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bHUsLYT.png
108KB, 700x700px
>>31831542
>tfw loved Chikorita because I was a normie little girl who liked anything cute and girly
>mfw I found out it was terrible in-game and almost no-one liked this thing
>>
>>31831739
>tfw loved Chikorita because I was a normie little girl who liked anything cute and girly too
>mfw I found out it was a great partner in-game for me and only much later found out almost no-one liked it because apparently, it's bad

Have no qualms against people, but please, do not put the Grass type starter against a type that has advantage, please. This goes for any type really, there's a reason why the game teaches you type advantages/disadvantages, it's so you don't shit your bed and make your pokemon hate you for it.
>>
File: 1486938399476.png (179KB, 518x424px) Image search: [Google]
1486938399476.png
179KB, 518x424px
>>31831023
>Bulbasaur at 4 when it does a better job than both counterparts in battle
sure buddy
but the top two picks are at least reasonable
>>
>>31831019
>not even a single mention of chespin
Whoever made that list isn't just retarded, they're full on braindead and shit eatingly retarded.
>>
>>31831739
L O N D O N
>>
>>31830149
>all the girly starters in the list

dude's just afraid of anything questioning his masculinity. not unlike vp honestly
>>
>making a top 10 worst of something with 21 possible candidates
For what fucking purpose?
>>
>>31832576
>September 30, 2016
Not even 21.
There are less Pokemon missing from the list than are actually on the list. Amazing.
>>
File: 1485312872792.jpg (996KB, 1000x793px) Image search: [Google]
1485312872792.jpg
996KB, 1000x793px
>>31831903
>do not put the Grass type starter against a type that has advantage, please

I knew about the type disadvantages, though. I really liked Chikorita and I was a stubborn kid so I kept it despite it being weak to the first two gym leaders. It's more like I was near the end of the game when I realized Meganium was dragging behind badly and was barely useful even when I gave it extra training.

I don't know what happened with you, but Meganium just didn't work out for me. I tried starting over with Cyndaquil since I thought it was cute and wanted to see how it'd go, and god, I was shocked at how much better it performed in-game. It felt like gf deliberately gave Chikorita the short end of the stick, which is what frustrates me.
>>
The fact that mudkip is here is truly beautiful, as gastrodon and quagmire are clearly better
>>
>>31832229
I'd agree with that, but they got chikorita, oshawatt and cyndaquil in the right spots, so it's more than redeemed.
>>
>>31835302
>calling oshawott shit when in bw you literally could only get shitty fish
>>
>>31831019
>Turtwig
Fucking dropped harder than the list maker's head as a baby.
>>
>>31835302
No its not you fucking normalfag.
Now fuck off from my board
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.