[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to make a name for a region based on Massachusetts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm trying to make a name for a region based on Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island that acts as Unova's Johto. At the moment I'm focusing on taking Massachusett's etymology and motto into account, and using Latin words like how it seems Unova was derived from unum and nova according to bulbapedo.

At the moment, I'm using the words montis, maritimas, multitudine, pacem and amare, poorly translated by Google into Latin from hill, coastal, abundance, peace and love, and the only region-y name I've thought of at the moment is Pacema, maybe adding an s or r at the end to make it slightly less shit.

How badly am I fucking this up, /vp/?
>>
more like assachusetts
>>
>>31825315
Oh god, just ew.

New York hanger ons are bad enough now we gotta deal with PokeNewYork's NewJersey?
>>
>>31825343
>implying unova isn't already york jersey
>>
>>31825315
Nobody wants to play on a shitty region from the US.

I thought that BW selling less than both XY and DP made that clear enough.
>>
>>31825401
What ruined Pokemon more, Unova or Alola?
>>
>>31825315
>It's a Boston thinks it's still important episode

Wew lad
>>
>>31825430
Johto ruined pokemon in a much more significant way. The rest of the gens never even stood a chance.
>>
>>31825452
Probably because half of the Johtomons were exclusive to Kanto and almost none of them were used by NPCs.
>>
>>31825461
Not to mention it made the status quo of empty but huge maps, best pokemon being post game, and leaving in unfinished content
>>
>>31825489
Huh. Those things can also describe Alola.
>>
>How badly am I fucking this up, /vp/?
by not basing the region on the Soviet Union
>>
>>31825517
>russian region
Welp, got me there. That sounds pretty interesting.
>>
>>31825401

[citation needed]
>>
>>31825530
>Depressed or Slav forms of all pokemon
>>
>>31825540
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pokemon+series+sales
>>
>>31825597
At the very least, it seems that B2W2 are the second-highest selling third versions beaten only by Yellow, though that might be because they were a pair.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.