[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hall of Fame/Team thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: halloffame2.png (11KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
halloffame2.png
11KB, 240x160px
Post Hall of Fame/current teams from whatever pokemon game(s) you have played/are playing

>Pic related
HoF team after the 2nd run thru in firered, tried to use pokes I hadn't ever used before. Arbok was definitely the mvp thanks to intimidate + glare/toxic.
>>
File: halloffame.png (11KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
halloffame.png
11KB, 240x160px
been putting together a live pokedex on gen 3, this is the most recent
>>
File: oqxdtz_1487201758431.png (3KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
oqxdtz_1487201758431.png
3KB, 160x144px
>>
File: 1122160015.jpg (514KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1122160015.jpg
514KB, 1280x720px
right before beating the League the first time
>>
File: 20170218104211jpg.jpg (183KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170218104211jpg.jpg
183KB, 1600x1200px
Right after the league in B2 Challenge Mode
>>
>Lurantis
>Mudsdale
>Golisopod
>Salazzle
>Ninetails
>Magnezone
>>
>>31823675

remember back in the day when you could see winning teams on the PC instead of asking some rando what they were

those were good days
>>
>>31824628
Spics GTFO

Buen gusto.
>>
>>31824773
Out of curiosity are Spaniards also considered spics?
>>
File: ü.png (1MB, 796x602px) Image search: [Google]
ü.png
1MB, 796x602px
I love gen 5 bugs
>>
>>31824628
>>31824998
Gen V was a great gen for bugfags
>>
Almost finishing platinum with
Golduck
Houndoom
Leafeon
Magnezone
Medicham
Gliscor
How good is it?
>>
>>31823234
>>31823234
>all this primeape love
>>31823655
this fearow love

10/10 boys, excellent bros

this is my most recent sun run
>>
File: ez game ez life.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ez game ez life.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Bidoof-only run of y
>>
>>31823655
>custom sprites
>ludicolo
what romhack is this
>>
my platinum team was my favorite team
>empoleon
>lucario
>houndoom
>staraptor
>froslass
>luxray
>>
Most recent was in Sun:
>Decidueye
>Eviolite Slowpoke
>Crabominable
>Alolan Ninetales
>Salazzle
>Solgaleo
>>
Just beat the Indigo League in Crystal.
>Typhlosion
>Togetic
>Donphan
>Sudowoodo
>Umbreon
>Gyarados

My team against red will probably be:
>Typhlosion
>Togetic
>Dragonite
>Umbreon
>Tyranitar
>Shuckle (To light up the cave and stuff)
>>
>>31825070
>>31825150
v nice.
>>
File: Hgss team.png (26KB, 623x448px) Image search: [Google]
Hgss team.png
26KB, 623x448px
>>
>>31825124
Not him, but probably Prism.
>>
Playing SoulSilver:

Typhlosion
Kangaskhan
Golem
Gengar
Jynx
Scizor

Most of them came from the Pokéwalker so I got to use them really early on. Having Kangaskhan before the first gym was pretty funny.
>>
>>31830737
10/10 team

Looks a lot like what I think a canon Ethan team would be
>>
Just beat red in crystal w/ this team

Houndoom
Politoed
Xatu
Steelix
Kanghaskhan
Hitmontop

If I had to change anything I would have gone for Hitmonlee instead of Hitmontop, Hitmontop's move pool in Gen 2 is absolute garbage, the only fighting type move it learned was triple kick - The only time it was actually useful was when it triple kicked + kings rocked red's snorlax to make it flinch a couple times before barely surviving and countering a body slam to kill it. Steelix and Politoed were the MVP's of the team, Steelix w/ its fuckhueg defense and Politoed with access to hypnosis + a good movepool. I wish I would've gotten a teddiursa instead of a kangaskhan to keep the team all gen2, but oh well
>>
>>31825070
>Leafeon
why
>>
>>31827742
Nice team, I'm starting crystal right now.
Why do people replace team members to beat Red? He isn't that hard.

>>31830737
Beauty.
>>
>>31834168
>Why do people replace team members to beat Red? He isn't that hard

Probably because of the new pokemon you get access to in kanto
>>
>>31834168
>Why do people replace team members to beat Red? He isn't that hard.
I'm having Tyranitar on my team because he's my favorite pseudo. And the battle against Red is the only use of it in the entire game, which is pretty disappointing.

I'm using Dragonite because my autism says I must use the Extremespeed Dratini that the old dragon master gave it to me.
>>
File: Pokemon FarRed-1.png (4KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon FarRed-1.png
4KB, 240x160px
Beat Volt White 2 (challenge mode btw) today.
>Honchkrow
>Volcarona
>Toxicroak
>Porygon-Z
>Klinklang
>Serperior

I also did pic related a while ago, was pretty tough but really fun.
>>
Only one I can remember off the top of my head right now is my first Sun team which was

>Toucannon
>Primarina
>Slowpoke
>Whimsicott
>Salazzle
>Alolan Ninetails

I really wasn't a huge fan of the available pokes in this games guess it's a good thing I'm such a fairy fan
>>
File: YAFR01.png (13KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
YAFR01.png
13KB, 240x160px
>>31823234
picked up an old YAFRH run, took me a while to remember the quirks of the hack/what I was doing but this was my team that I used to beat the e4 the first time

>Blissey (leftovers)
-toxic
-softboiled
-double-edge
-heal bell
Honestly didn't do much in the E4, but in other battles served as a typical cleric/stall mon

>Metagross
-agility
-hammer arm
-psychic
-meteor mash
Set up sweepish mon, was super useful in the champion battle as I was able to set up and hammer arm the shit out of 2/3 of blue's pokes

>Ludicolo
-leech seed
-giga drain
-rain dance
-surf
Pretty self explanatory - if he ever managed to get set up he was pretty fucking hard to remove

>Magmortar
-flamethrower
-earth power
-confuse ray
-will o wisp
nothing special here

Weavile
-ice punch
-ice shard
-night slash
-aerial ace
Was the last mon I picked up before the e4, saw that I needed a fast physical mon and knew I needed something to deal w/ dragons, and boy did this mon deliver. Absolutely facefucked Lance, was able to one shot more than half his team

>Yanmega
-bug buzz
-air slash
-ancientpower
-giga drain
One of my favorite mons, and a very useful special sweepish mon thanks to speed boost.

I actually had more trouble with victory road than the e4, the trainers in there were fucking brutal, and I wasn't well prepared for them compared to the e4
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.