[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brand New Gym Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 8

File: 1487141467167.png (1MB, 3420x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1487141467167.png
1MB, 3420x1500px
Let's get creative.
>>
File: champ template.png (156KB, 332x649px) Image search: [Google]
champ template.png
156KB, 332x649px
Here's a champ template if you're into that
>>
File: full set.png (760KB, 1359x1403px) Image search: [Google]
full set.png
760KB, 1359x1403px
And here's 8 I made for a league.
R8 and H8, but don't forget to make your own
>>
File: 1481268988525.png (156KB, 341x698px) Image search: [Google]
1481268988525.png
156KB, 341x698px
>>31820788
>>
File: Muh fire types.png (85KB, 328x689px) Image search: [Google]
Muh fire types.png
85KB, 328x689px
Might as well post mine as well.
>>
File: gymleader_mine.png (131KB, 332x1067px) Image search: [Google]
gymleader_mine.png
131KB, 332x1067px
These threads are always nice.

>>31820832
These are all really creative, but why no Sandile line in the Bad Neighborhood gum?
>>
File: pkmn-regular-only.png (275KB, 1314x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn-regular-only.png
275KB, 1314x1024px
>>31821554
I think I rated this one last thread! I like it but you might want to reconsider the order of the pokemon in some of the middle gyms for power reasons, but maybe that's just how I like to do it.

>>31822763
Sweet! I could see this being a very popular gym if it was in a game.

>>31823217
I think I've seen yours before and I really like the theme you've got!
As for Sandile, her underlings have got it, but they have respect for their aneki who has managed to train a _dragon._ I like the raging punk aesthetic better from M-Garchomp than the back-alley punk of Krookodile. If any of that makes sense.

Here's a sprite sheet for all the pokemon, with megas and forms and stuff if people want an easy resource.
>>
File: Elite Four.jpg (413KB, 1435x725px) Image search: [Google]
Elite Four.jpg
413KB, 1435x725px
Made this for the other thread, internet is being weird with the full thing, so these were the 4 I singled out for the Elite Four. But I still had ideas for each of the Gyms, so I'll just post them.

>Grass
Front of the Gym is Gamblers, while the back are Fragrant Girls and such, the Gamblers protecting the girls from weirdos like the dude in Celadon. You can come there on Weekends to Gamble for extra money in the game. Gym Leader is a lazy dude, similar to Volkner. Puzzles are burning down the vines.

>Water
Elegant gym that teaches water dancing, mostly a new trainer class, puzzles are choreographed moves on the map, if you fail you battle a trainer. You can come here to learn new moves for Contests on the Weekends. Gym leader is a elegant fencer type girl.

>Ice
Puzzles revolve around pushing snowballs around to bust open ice that blocks your path. Gym Leader is a small eskimo like kid. You can come there on the Weekends to create new types of ice cream to feed Pokemon in Amie for different effects. Trainers are eskimos.

>Fairy
Puzzles revolve around turning on the lights for the Rave, every failed attempt at the puzzle causes the trainers to get angry, the trainers generally being dancers and such. You can also come here to learn new contest moves on the Weekends. Gym Leader is sort of like a haughty princess.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.