[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming back to the series after a hiatus since Gen 3, is it a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon - Hoenn Legendary Pets.png (373KB, 789x787px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon - Hoenn Legendary Pets.png
373KB, 789x787px
Coming back to the series after a hiatus since Gen 3, is it a huge inconvenience to go from Gen 7 and all the little improvements to XY or ORAS? Which one of those two Gens has the most pokemon to fill out my bank?
>>
XYORAS has literally every Pokemon released up to that point in the series history between them, barring mythical event mons.

As someone who did the same coming in with SM and working backward, the only things I missed were the Ride Pager and easy Berry farming.
>>
>>31817501
neat

i'm only planning on getting either OR or X for now, which would you recommend?
>>
>>31817793
neither of them
>>
>>31817819
har har
>>
>>31817501
oh yeah, i guess i'd be going back to needing an hm slave
>>
>>31817793
X first since you already played gen III, enjoy anon
>>
>>31817793
XY felt longer and comparing the levels of the Elite 4 the Kalos ones are about 10 levels higher than the Hoenn ones.
>>
>>31817793
ORAS, because you have the Dexnav, which makes finding competitive, and shiny, pokemon easier. Plus, you can level up your pokemon to 100 much faster in ORAS, thanks to Blissy bases, where you can then Hyper train in Sun and Moon for max stats.
>>
>>31817793
X becuase Gen 6 story is cancer and you're going to need the Gen 3 story to cleanse your palate
>>
>>31819069
>>31819009
>>31817871
thanks bros
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.