[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be his team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6060.jpg (28KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6060.jpg
28KB, 343x450px
>>
>>31809656
Probopass
>>
>>31809656
whose that hunk of a man?
>>
>>31809656
Smeargle.

He wouldn't have gotten kicked out of Pokemon Art School.
>>
Smeargle
Weezing
Hypno
Electrode with only Self Destruct
Probopass
Braivary
>>
6 shiny weezings
>>
>no one mentions rotom-heat
>>
File: IsThisAFuckingHitlerAbsol.png (583KB, 940x700px) Image search: [Google]
IsThisAFuckingHitlerAbsol.png
583KB, 940x700px
>>31809656
Adolf is difficult because while he had some defining traits and feats, he had a very firm idea of what 'ideal' was, and it's hard to tell how that would've translated into his Pokemon preferences.

He would've only had the one kind of Pokemon, either it alone or a team of it/it's family. And, that Pokemon would need to be either aesthetically ideal or some other kind of such. I'm going to suggest that it needs a decent BST and a sleek, well kept design, with a focus on white and maybe yellow/blue.

He probably would've been a devout Arceus follower, actually. The ideal, the original god of all, perfect in it's entirety. He wouldn't have had an Arceus let alone a team of Arceus, because that's retarded, but he would have been all like "kill everything that's not in His image or perfection".

Possibly Absol; predominantly white, aesthetically decent, vaguely shares His body shape. Also funny for the notion that it's the most iconic disaster-Absol ever.

There are some others that kind of work, but I'm going to say Absol.

AND FUCKING APPARENTLY GOOGLE IMAGES DOESN'T THINK I'M WRONG OKAY THEN
>>
>>31809656
Phermosa
Primarina
Braixen
Gardevoir
Lopunny
Meloetta
Tsareena

For the lulz
>>
>>31809895
Absol because this

Staraptor because the symbol of the Reich

Bisharp

Hydreigon (german, originally intended to be a tank iirc- wouldnt be on public team but used when useful)

Registeel (apart from the Nazi salute meme, i could see him digging it up, taking control of it, and using it as a symbol that Arceus supports their cause)

Also feeling Dusknoir for some reason

Rotom-H would be used by his officers, he wouldnt have one himself though
>>
It'd be hyper offense no doubt.

I think he'd dig Primarina. Shiny looks like an Aryan Goddess. Slap on specs and it hits pretty damn hard

Tapu Koko is fast and can hit hard. Good for a blitzkrieg. Just the usual zap plate set.

Land doge would be the Panzer tank. I'd say double dance to be really fucking scary.

I'll go with Alakazam as the Mega. Psychic types can fight the mind war, like propaganda does.

Tangrowth will hold the nation together with its AV pivot set.

Lastly Azelf will represent the Nipps. Kamikaze suicide lead.

Might try this team on showdown with nicknames for some fun, actually.
>>
Probably some of the cuter pokemons, maybe a dog pokemon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.