[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you say is the most dangerous region and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 11500.png (282KB, 375x750px) Image search: [Google]
11500.png
282KB, 375x750px
What would you say is the most dangerous region and why?
>>
Bumping the last thread in /vp/ !
>>
>>31808533
Hoenn and Sinnoh probably because of their unique geography
Kalos with its crazy variety of Pokemon is also a good candidate

Kanto and Johto are the least dangerous
>>
>>31808533
Kanto with Team Rocket. They were actual criminals who killed and robbed.
Unova did something dangerous ones with the cannon, but otherwise fairly normal.

Alola is the most dangerous by a long shot, with UBs and dick Tapus.
>>
>>31808533
Alola. Bewear.
>>
>>31812211
Double dubs confirm this
>>
>>31812266
Double dubs confirm double dubs. This is now canon
>>
>>31812211
>UBs
>dangerous
>>
>>31812282
It is canon that UBs attack human. Maybe not to gud trainers but most would be kill trying to take one on solo
>>
Normal people will never see a UB or Tapu in their life (especially now an 11-year old caught all of them)
>>
>>31812294
True but for a short time UBs were consider a treat enough for them to get the 11-year new crown champion to deal with them.
>>
>>31812290
humans that get drenched in wormhole energy, as a way to get back home. Normal pokemon also attack humans. What is more dangerous to you: Nihilego or chandelure?
>>
>>31812294
Not true. While people don't encounter Tapus directly, they still affect Alola. Lele's scales, Fini's mist. Bulu destroying a Mall. UBs were a big threat. Just a few years prior, Guzzlord was such a big problem for Alola and caused enough damage that Interpol sent people to just outright kill it. And it killed one of them.

Those two things alone are honestly more than what most regions offer.
>>
>>31812336
A ghost pokemon that can be stop with a water type or an ET from another world that can poison you under it control. You decide.
>>
>>31812359
The way you're saying it is obviously biased

>a little squid whose weak to water
>a flaming ghost who can steal your soul
You decide lol
>>
>>31812475
>implying I have a soul
>>
>>31812290
>>31812294
>>31812337
OH SHIT A DIMENSION HOPING BEING OF DESTRUCTION THAT ATE A FUCKING MOUNTAIN WHOLE

QUICK SOMEBODY CALL A TEN YEAR OLD!!
>>
>>31812501
>when a ten year old is the best defense the world has
Its like they what to be killed by everything
>>
>>31812501
>ten year old from Kanto
FTFY
How does age even matter?
>>
>>31812211
>Alola is the most dangerous by a long shot, with UBs and dick Tapus.
This, plus Bewear, Palossand, and fucking Turtonator
>>
>>31812525
cause all the worlds best trainers are ten. The second Red grew up Gold kicked his shit in. When you stop being ten you stop being utterly amazing at pokemon.

You see how many legendaries ash has met and battled? Ash has met and fought alongside the worlds most important people and stopped the destruction of life as we know it a bunch of times. but he still isn't shit in the long run compared to the average ten year old.
>>
>>31812538
>cause all the worlds best trainers are ten.
>ten
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 841.jpg (29KB, 377x298px) Image search: [Google]
841.jpg
29KB, 377x298px
>>31812538
>>
>>31812538
You didn't answer the question. Why and how does age matter?
>>
>>31812556
Nigga I don't know it just does. Maybe pokemon can read a ten year old's heart better I dunno. That's just how it works.
>>
>>31812556
Maybe being a trainer is a substitute for schooling and "normal" jobs.
>>
>>31812556
Because appartently adult cant do shit so it up to the ten year olds to do something to save the fucking planet. Need to stop people from rasing the sea level/growing the continent? send a ten years old because the police cant be bothered. A retired gang hijacked the radio tower. See answer from before. Alien creatures for another dimension. Send the fucking ten year old!!!!
>>
>>31812589
Again, why does it being a kid matters? Would it have been better or more logical if it was an adult? Why? Kids can be good at things too. So why is this even a problem or something you feel the need to bring up?
>>
>>31812600
Cause a ten year old can beat the pokemon league, use his favorite pokemon and finish the dex without bitching about level curves and stat distributions

a ten year old sees the world in a better light and will authentically be friends with their pokemon.

When you grow old your heart dies.
>>
>>31812600
For fuck sakes man. Of course it would have made sense if fucking adults handled every fucking problem. Its what they're suppose to do. For some its literally their job! but before they can actually get off their collective asses some kid literally done their job for them. If some bunch of kids took care of every single problem in the world, that is a bad sign for humanity as a whole.
>>
>>31812629
But now I'm getting piss over a children's fantasy game logic. I going to bed.
>>
>>31812629
Not really. If anything, it's a good thing. Unlike, say, something that requires experience, these things just need raw power, most of the times. Raw power of POKEMON, not people. Anyone can Train Pokemon, so it's not weird at all that some kid is exceptionally good at training. During most "old" people's time, Poke Balls and normal Training wasn't even a thing. The new kids just have access to better things and are thus able to grow with more ease compared to old people.
>>
>>31812645
A ten year old wouldn't and that's why they're better than you
>>
>>31812658
Ok let me ask you this then. Why does it only take one child to handle every thing, when by your logic, and army of them is just as good if not better?
>>
>>31812693
Because not every kid is good? Most of them just dick around with a Rattata and do nothing. A lot of them are so weak they give up Training altogether and just play around with Pokemon. In most cases, only the Protagonist, THE most important character in the games, is strong enough to prevent those events. In some cases, the Rival is good too, like with Blue and Cheren, but they normally don't even come close.
>>
>>31812199
kanto has a ton of poison types though.
>>
>>31808533
I'd say Hoenn, mostly because their legendaries are batshit insane in terms of power and how P-don literally burns the air.
>>
>>31812729
So Kanto's a polluted shithole, big whoop.
>>
>>31812211
>Kanto with Team Rocket. They were actual criminals who killed and robbed.
Just about every team did that.
>>
>nobody mentioned Orre yet
That place is so fucking shit that you literally have to bait out wild Pokemon.
>>
>>31813142
>Using Orro as an example
Kys you fucking degenerate
>>
>>31808533
Orre
>>
>>31813164
See >>31813158
>>
>>31813158
What, OP never specified that it had to be mainline game regions only
>>
>>31813182
Its not specified cuz it not needed. Use was little common sense you have anon. Why would we ever mention Orre. It was a shit game with a shit gimmick.
>>
>>31808533
Pokemon wise I'd say either Alola or Hoenn, those tropical paradises are full of dangerous Pokemon, from the most common ones to the legendaries and mythical ones.

Hoenn also has some of the most intimidating and influencing gods that have catastrophic effects following their rampages, imagine primordial clashes like costant earthquakes, tsunamis, flooding and asteroids. Shit's scary. Groudon and Kyogre themselves are primordial and very instinctive.

At least in Sinnoh most would be unaware of what Arceus and its trio could come to.

Kalos is also a good candidate mostly because of how fucked up you must be to awake Yveltal.
>>
Kalos, cause Yveltal
>>
>>31813256
>i don't like it
>so it should not be mentioned
>>
>>31813256
Sperging super hard
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.