[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vpdt/ Date time!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: I don't..jpg (45KB, 650x597px) Image search: [Google]
I don't..jpg
45KB, 650x597px
“Bitch, does it LOOK like I need more green paint?” edition

Let's play a game to see if your "Best Girl" or "Best Guy" really WOULD date you.
Describe a date between you and your chosen pokemon character. What you do and your numbers will determine what happens and if they have a good time.

Here's how it goes down:

0 = They had a horrible time and they're never gonna date you again
1 = They had an okay time, but you aren't really their type (no pun intended) and agree that you can still be friends, but they want to date other people.
2 = They had a relatively good time and, while they might want another date, they want to date around too.
3 = They had a pretty good time and want to date you again. Date ends in a hug and a flirtatious wink.
4 = They had a really good time at the date and agree to a second one. Date ends in a kiss on the cheek and their number.
5 = They had a fantastic time on the date and they want to date you some more, maybe as a regular thing. Kiss on the cheek and a flirtatious wink as a promise for next date. You get their number.
6 = They had an absolutely wonderful time on the date. Afterwards, they kiss you. A. Real. Kiss. Also, you get their number.
7 = They loved the date so much that they kiss you completely right after. You guys then go inside and have a follow up date inside. Reroll for this.
8 = The date went smoother than the finest spinarak silk and you two go inside and make out. Gets number afterwards.
9 = 8 but second base.

Dubs below 77 cancels bad stuff from other rolls and lets you do one non-sexual thing that's your kink
88 and you two have a fap session together after the date and a nonsexual kink
99 and you two fug, but it’s a one time thing (for now)
Double dubs (eg 4455) lets you have two nonsexual kinks or (if 88 or 99) a MINOR sexual kink.

Trips and they absolutely love you, fug on the first date, and continue to date you and don’t cuck you

Anything above is marriage
>>
>>31807310

77 is being caught in a timeless infinite void parallel to the distortion world from which there is no escape except for sucking Tapu Lele off whilst she’s laughing at you and Giritina is having his 487 distortion keks, but afterwards, you get to tell your date all about it, they laugh and you two get to third base.

Rolling for Mina in my next post.

Mods, I swear to god, I better not get a ban for "GET" or stupid shit like that. /VPMD/ does this and they NEVER get banned for it, so please just let us have our fun. Please, mods, and thanks for not banning last thread.
>>
>>31807323
Mina and I decide to go to my house for some "quality time" le reddit lenny, I make us some enchiladas and a nice chocolate mousse dessert. We then just cuddle on the couch by the fireplace, watching snow fall down outside and I tell her how glad I am that I met her.
>>
>>31807440
Nice try, anon.
>>
>>31807310
Rolling for Rosa
>>
>>31807310
Not as active as it was yesterday... hmmm...
>>
File: gladion_by_cwilock-dagw2qf.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gladion_by_cwilock-dagw2qf.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>>31807310
I rolled for Gladi last thread, might as well try my luck again.
>>
>>31807310
What if I don't have one?
>>
File: 1487135486850.jpg (75KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487135486850.jpg
75KB, 1200x750px
Let's see then.
>>
l8r my dude
>>
File: Hilda winking.jpg (279KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
Hilda winking.jpg
279KB, 590x590px
>>31807310
I'll see how it goes with best tomboy.
Also I take her to a ferris wheel at some sort of fair or something, of course.
>>
>>31809601
she remembered her faggot ex that betrayed her and become the plasma king, nice try anon.
>>
File: Serena and Fennekin.jpg (464KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Serena and Fennekin.jpg
464KB, 744x1052px
>>31809601
Ouch, what about taking Serena to a cafe and that one Lumiose museum?
>>
File: fug.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
16KB, 174x231px
>>31809616
>Cucked by N
Why this.
>>
File: 1442871686899.png (831KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442871686899.png
831KB, 671x1000px
come on...

also: a visit to the museum and a coffee in a jazz club, she's a pretty intelectual girl
>>
File: 1486675390472.png (338KB, 633x938px) Image search: [Google]
1486675390472.png
338KB, 633x938px
>>31807310

rollin'
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.