[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck pokemon gl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon-Global-Link.png (354KB, 872x484px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Global-Link.png
354KB, 872x484px
So is anyone else going to miss out on the next gl event because they still can't log in? I'm just done with sun moon all together due to this shit.
>>
>>31803767
DRAMA QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENN¡¡¡¡¡¡
>>
No because I have a proper PC with a proper browser
>>
>>31803805
This. Never had any problems while making an account or logging in.
>>
>>31803767
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>31803767
No, I logged in today with no problem. That being said, the site's overall layout and design is a fucking mess, so I wouldn't rule out browser problems, especially on mobile devices.

It took quite a few clicks to find and opt into the coming February competition; the banner story in the middle doesn't directly link to it, and tells you where to click instead, which is nonsense. The rightmost links also have false starts to opt in. It has to be a translated, japanese origin page because the design is trash.
>>
>>31803805

Tried it on two different pcs, opera, chrome, firefox, ie no difference. It's not the pc or browser it's the site.
>>
>>31803821
you ad blocking or interrupting scripts?
>>
>>31803821
I just tried it on my laptop and PC and both worked just fine with Opera Beta.
>>
>>31803833

Nope, and it's not just me. Tons of other people who signed up in January have never been able to log in either. They even a knowledged the problem and it's been months with no fix.
>>
I participated in the last global mission, but haven't signed up for GL in SM yet. Do I have to sign up to get my friend ball?
>>
>>31803892
Yes. The codes will be given by a link only your account can access.
>>
>>31803821

Add safari to that list. I dug out an old iPhone just to check.
>>
>>31803963
God fucking damn it.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n4jfca4RGd1st85i0.png (117KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4jfca4RGd1st85i0.png
117KB, 500x281px
>tfw signed up for pgl in 2011 like a true Pokémon master
Never had trouble signing on.
>>
>>31803963
where do you find that, i participated and i can find where the code is anywhere on the GL
>>
>>31804084
It hasn't been released yet.
>>
>>31804090
well that would do it, first time doing shit like this i take it will be the same way for the mawileite and beedrillite a few weeks after the competition is over?
>>
>>31804039
Don't worry, I'm sure many people don't care about the codes (I know I don't), so they'll get posted here as soon as they release. You have to be quick to redeem them before someone else though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.