[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trolled a kid trying to nigger rare pokemon trading cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gary image (97).png (275KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gary image (97).png
275KB, 640x480px
>watching maxmoefoe's video explaining how to get ultra rares in the SuMo trading card packs
>basically the order of the packs that come in boxes go 1 rare card and then 2 packs with garbage cards, then one with a rare card and so on
>get worked up cause I work at a store that sells those packs
>lots of buyers are kids who just got their allowance and wants to gamble for those sweet rares
>would be super shitty if older kids started niggering cards
>get into work today, immediately go to the area for trading cards
>shuffle the shit out of the packs for a couple of minutes until I'm pleased
>start day
>around 3 PM, after school is ended for most people a kid looking like 15 years old walks in
>he starts buying packs 1 by 1 and opening them
>didn't get a single card he wanted after 4 packs
>looks visibly upset
>5th pack he finally gets a shiny rare card
>super happy, immediately goes back to stack of packs, skipping the 2 trash packs like in the video
>wanting to give him a chance I throw him knowing glances
>doesn't get it because am dumb adult
>doesn't get shit from packs, kek
>repeats this 3 times
>complains to me about his 'shitty luck'
>I'm just smirking and nodding
>as he's opening his 4th pack I pick up 3 packs from behind the counter and start shuffling them right in front of him, maintaining eye contact
>shiteatinggrin.gif
>he looks dumbfoundedly at me as realization dawns in his eyes
>looks pissed af, but there's other people in the store and he knows he's in the wrong
>throws me a hateful glare as he storms out of the store with all his garbage cards
>I'm left there holding back tears while helping another customer out

so this is what it feels like to be an hero..
video for anyone interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiHUlrMtFa4
>>
Tldr
>>
File: gimme candy.png (58KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
gimme candy.png
58KB, 300x250px
>>31803548
>>
>>31803637
OP is a loser that works in retail.
>>
>>31803674
kys im still in my last years of school nigger
>>
>>31803694
I thought the story was funny but you are a reddit tier cancer shit stain.
>>
File: sad anime girl (895).png (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad anime girl (895).png
439KB, 1920x1080px
>>31803921
wew rude
>>
>>31803548
androgynous aussie is an hero to TCG community.
>>
>wasting money on full packs instead of just buying them for pennies on Ebay or Amazon
>>
>>31803637
Somebody tried to get all the rare cards, OP fucked them over and made them leave in rage
>>
Good shit. Hopefully the companies will start randomizing their boxes better.
>>
>>31804936

>buying guaranteed trash off ebay and amazon
come on son they take the good ones and sell the shit ones when its mapped
>>
>>31805169

Anon did sort of bring up the point that if you're looking for something in specific you should just pay the money for it rather than gamble. Only time I can think packs would be a good investment is if you just want whatever from the new set or there are so many cards worth money within it that it's not impossible that you'll make your money back. I don't think the prices for Pokemon singles are that stupid either.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.