[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>802 pokemon >Only 2-5 pokemon per route

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1375110166032.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1375110166032.png
7KB, 400x400px
>802 pokemon
>Only 2-5 pokemon per route
>>
More pokemon per route implying less rate encounter.
>>
File: 1486274975636.png (14KB, 289x343px) Image search: [Google]
1486274975636.png
14KB, 289x343px
>>31803221
>tfw no 802 SM hack yet
>>
>>31803221
That's why X/Y can't be the worst games. The diversity on available Pokémon in the routes is amazing.
>>
>>31803277
>1% SOS rates
>60% encounter for Kanto shitmon
>>
File: ghjg.png (30KB, 580x339px) Image search: [Google]
ghjg.png
30KB, 580x339px
>>
>>31803297
ebin
>>
>>31803297
>tfw Guzzlord devoured all the slow ones like Boldore that couldn't speedburrow away or fly out of the thing's reach
>>
>>31803297
>cerulean cave had like twenty pokemon
>the final cave in SM has two

lol
>>
XY's regional pokedex is still the best regional pokedex
>>
>>31803221
You can't see 100+ species in one square mile naturally in real life
>>
>>31805878
pokemon is not real life.
>>
I hate crowded routes. Just look at Alola Route 1
>Pikipek
>Yungoos
>Grubbin
>Rattata (Alola Form)
>Caterpie
>Metapod
>Ledyba
>Spinarak
>Pichu
>Pikachu
>Munchlax
>Snorlax
>Bonsly
>Sudowoodo
>Happiny

4-5 per route is enough for the main story. Sinnoh did it right with swarms, dual-slot mode, and the Poké Radar in the post-game.
>>
>>31806023
You can't several of those until you have Tauros ride pager.
>>
>>31803221
This is what I liked about XY. You had around ten mons per route, and you would get something new every time. Made Nuzlockes of that game fun.
>>
>>31805878
Yeah you do? Animals aren't the only thing that come in many thousands of species, anon.
>>
>>31803221
>800 pokes
>5 per route
Clearly we need 160 routes per game.
>>
>>31806023
Nice lack of accounting for day/night exclusives and mons that are only accessible in certain areas there.
>>
>play pokemon at night
>have to encounter a million stupid fucking rats from genwun
>>
>>31803287

>That's why X/Y can't be the worst games. The diversity on available Pokémon in the routes is amazing.

it's like you missed everything else in X and Y.

and most of the things that weren't in X and Y.
>>
This is why Johto's morning/day/night encounter rates were best. Not to mention mons that could only be found on specific days.

Expand on that system and you can cram an enormously diverse number of mons on a single route without having to give any of them ballbreakingly low encounter rates.
>>
>>31806023
>>Pikipek
>>Yungoos (Day Only)
>>Grubbin
>>Rattata (Night Only)
>>Caterpie
>>Metapod
>>Ledyba (Day Only)
>>Spinarak (Night Only)
>>Pichu
>>Pikachu (SoS only)
>>Munchlax (Need Tauros)
>>Snorlax (SoS only)
>>Bonsly (Need Tauros)
>>Sudowoodo (SoS only)
>>Happiny (SoS only)

I should also point out that this is the only route in the game that has additional pokemon after you get a ride pokemon.
>>
>>31803221

Because if every route had 10-15 Pokemon, it would be a clusterfuck
>>
>>31807619
That would be ok, if it weren't for the fact that a shit ton of pokemon are on every island and every route in SM
>>
>>31807205
The diversity would be great if you could actually encounter Pokemon outside of their designated Pokedex sectors. Unfortunately, SM tried that and also decreased the number of mons in the dex, along with making most of the encounters the Yungoos, Rattata, Wingull and Magikarp lines.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.