[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the Pokémon world have taxes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1402920557803.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1402920557803.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
Does the Pokémon world have taxes?
>>
>>31801427
Yes.
Pokemon center is "free" and public.
>>
File: ohmori.jpg (78KB, 961x900px) Image search: [Google]
ohmori.jpg
78KB, 961x900px
>Pokemon training is hard. This was maybe my answer to Masuda, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. The original Pokemon generations had a very basic philosophy: that if the trainer was a good person, the Pokemon would prosper. We look at reality and, if Pokemon were real, you'd realize it’s not that simple. Masuda can say that the player character became champion and held that position for a few years, and he was wise and good. But Masuda doesn’t ask the question: What is the player character's tax policy? Did he help to raise a new generation of trainers? What did he do in disaster situations? And what about all these rogur Team Rocket members? By the end of the original games, Giovanni is gone but all of the Rocket grunts aren’t gone – they’re in hiding. Did the player character pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby grunts, in their little grunt cradles?

What did Ohmori mean by this?
>>
>>31801491
Kek
>>
>>31801491
>Champion
>Political position

That's just silly.
>>
>>31801728
Tell that to Team Plasma.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.