[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about Ashposting out of padt? >>31798026

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1477782175701.png (392KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
1477782175701.png
392KB, 700x988px
What do you guys think about Ashposting out of padt?

>>31798026
>>31798794
>>31798851
>>
How is the third ash related? Also the fuck is padt
>>
>>31799222
Pokemon Anime Discussion Thread - The Anime general
>>
as long as it's pokemon related i don't have a problem with it. It's not any worse than the usual shitposting the board gets.
>>
>>31798941
You're the autist who keeps trying to contain all the anime threads in the anime general, aren't you? Turns out, you really are alone!
>>
>stop discussing Pokemon shit on the Pokemon board
Kill yourself
>>
>>31798941
The point of padt is to gather all ashnine discussion. If you're not gonna respect that I dont see the point of padt. Pick one option and stick to it.
>>
File: 1456725583786.jpg (193KB, 1129x994px) Image search: [Google]
1456725583786.jpg
193KB, 1129x994px
>>31799251
>>31799286
>>31799292
>>31799539
>The point of padt is to gather all ashnine discussion. If you're not gonna respect that I dont see the point of padt.
So can we all agree in that padt has no longer any purpose and need to be removed?
>>
>>31799640
No, you retard.
>>
>>31799653
But seems like people wants to discuss the anime out of padt. What do you think about it.
>>
>>31799640
Either remove it or use it. Ash is cancer so i'd rather have people using it but at least pick an option that makes sense.
>>
>>31798941
Shitposting has always been here and will always be and using synonyms won't change it.
>>
>>31798941
you retards need to go back to >>>/a/
>>
>>31799640
Generals are cancer and go against the purpose of being an anonymous image board. So I really don't mind ashnime threads outside of padt and in fact desire the disappearance of it altogether.

If we're gonna talk about containment threads there's only one that serves that purpose and it's the PGO one as it keeps the normalfags there. The same goes for all of /vp/, /pol/ and /mlp/, they have so many retards that need to be contained so they don't ruin other boards.

tldr; /vp/ is trash so no need to make a specific thread for a different kind of trash. It's better to have specific short discussions about a certain topic and be over with it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.