[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lusamine was spared of jail/death just because she has a vagi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 14

File: 200px-Black_2_White_2_Colress.png (47KB, 200x301px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Black_2_White_2_Colress.png
47KB, 200x301px
>Lusamine was spared of jail/death just because she has a vagi-
>>
>>31798200
No, Lusamine was spared because writing in SM is awful in most of the cases
>>
>>31798200
well man, this makes me think: When the hell are we going to see a Jail in a Pokemon game?
>>
>>31798226
Orre had one.

>>31798214
Lusamine was seen as a victim.

This guy assisted Ghetsis in freezing Unova and almost conquering it just because he felt like it. He's much worse than Lusamine yet here he is having fun at the Battle Tree.
>>
>>31798200
Colress did nothing wrong
>>
>>31798487
Only almost froze the whole region to install a dictatorship :^)
>>
>>31798226
Prism has one for you to break out of.
>>
>>31798537
Are you retarded?
>>
>>31798200
Lusamine was a cunt, but she literally did nothing wrong.
>>
Lusamine was just obsessed with a Jellyfish

Which honestly makes Faba even more of an asshole
>>
>>31798200
Who complains about Lusamine not getting any punishment? The main things I see her character criticized over is the fact that she's another generic abusive parent psycho villain, and the fact that her whole plot is completely pointless. That, and the fact that GF pussied out of making her a real villain by giving her a dindu nuffin excuse in the end.
>>
Lusamine didn't do anything illegal and nobody even knows she did anything. All she did was travel to another dimension and merge with Ultra Beasts and lose a Pokemon battle. The only people who even know it happened are Sun/Moon, Lillie, Gladion, Wicke, Faba, and Guzma.
>>
>>31798563

>pussied out

You fight her Psuedo Totem team while she is a jellyfish Fusion

That's honestly good enough for me
>>
>>31798576
Are you forgetting the fact she froze pokemon
>>
>>31798596
It's her pokemon she can do whatever she wants with them.
>>
>>31798523
Well to be fair he didn't exactly support Team Plasma but rather Team Plasma was giving him what he needed to continue his research so it was more of a "You scratch my back, I scratch yours." scenario.
>>
>>31798576
She also provided funding to Team Skull so there's that.
>>
>>31798578
I mean they didn't go through with making her an actual bad guy, instead making up some possession bullshit to put her in a sympathetic light.

Also, that final battle with her was disappointing as hell imho.
>attack boost on her milotic
>>
>>31798549
Yes she did, she let UBs run wild in Alola and we know that at least Guzzlord eats people.
>>
>>31798602
Doesn't change the fact that he broke the law and should be put in jail.
>>
>>31798200
Lusamine was drugged, brainwashed and used as a puppet, whereas Colress was merely an immoral dickbag.
>>
>>31798673
That's not her fault. It's a wild beast that eats like everything else. The Pokedex states how many Pokemon eat each other. Is that anyone's fault?
>>
>>31798712
She knew they would be dangerous and brought them over anyways. How the hell is it not her fault?
>>
>>31798708
She was a psycho cunt long before Nihilego injected her
>>
>>31798712
Are you dumb?
>>
>>31798200
Pokemon researchers don't burn. Especially if they contribute to a common good.
>>
>>31798537
Can I get some context?
>>31798200
Spared for different reasons.
Honestly as soon as I saw the perma-frozen chamber in her house that completely killed any reason for me to go after her, not to mention I don't take kindly to abuse at all. I didn't want to save her, yet the game forced me to.
>>
>>31799434
The aether foundation saved more pokemon than this science freak ever will.
>>
>>31798599
yes but in the pokemon world people will still look down on your for abusing your pokemon. hell nurse joy looked like she wanted to straight up murder ash in episode 2 when he showed up in the pokemon center with his over-exhausted pikachu.
Remember: Pokemon are for the most part considered pets, and you can't just do whatever the fuck you want to your pets.
>>
Didn't we arrest all the sages (well other than Dennis) in BW?
>>
Colress was inside the ship when Plasma froze that City and that's the only crime he did publicly. How would you intend of proving he's a criminal to a judge?
>>
FIVE
>>
>>31799856
>How would you intend of proving he's a criminal to a judge?
Looker: how you captured Kyurem?
Sage: there's this one scientist...
>>
>>31798264
We're not sure wether or not Colress is an antagonist in the Megaverse. It's probably just poor continuity, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 680x815px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 680x815px
>>31798673
I think the Type:Null experiments were her main crime. I'm pretty sure that violates some sort of code of ethics. Wicke and Faba willingly led these experiments without being controlled by ultra beasts so they at least should be jailed. Freezing Pokemon indefinitely is probably crime too
>>
>>31798702
Is there law in Pokemon?
>>
FOUR
>>
>>31800138
NIGGERS
>>
>>31800137
Yes, for one you're not allowed to capture other trainer's pokemon.
>>
>>31800134
I'm pretty sure that the pokemon world doesn't have christian nuts outlawing science.
>>
>>31799931

Did any of the sages return to Plasma in BW2? Looker arrested/interrogated them in BW.
>>
>implying there's functional prisons in the pokemon world anyway
>>
>>31800332
A few are part of neo team plasma
One is in the base(?) of the "good" team plasma and gives you a Zorua
That's all I can remember off the top of my head
>>
>>31798200
Colress got out on a plea of mental incompetence. Anyone with hair like that couldn't be anything less than retarded.
>>
File: 1486830299836.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486830299836.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>31800367
>>
>>31798616
>cosmic power moonlight metronome clefable with magic guard and +1 sp.def
stressful desu
>>
>>31800134
The Type: Null was created because they all viewed UB as a huge threat. And considering they did catastrophic damage in one world, their fears were justified. However, they did change their views and started to make amends afterward once they learned more about the UB.
>>
>>31799451
>Can I get some context?
To pass a guard, you need an ID, so you pick a fake one and they discover it.
And there is another jail, which is a Gym
>>
File: 1486911710038.jpg (26KB, 218x251px) Image search: [Google]
1486911710038.jpg
26KB, 218x251px
Cant arrest team plasma members if team plasma disbands
>>
>>31800383
Sorry anon BW2 is shit
>>
>>31798549
>long term child abuse
>attempted enslavement of a species
>allowing fucking aliens to run wild whilst knowing they have the power to fuck shit up
>employing a team of people who overran a town into destitute
>worst of all having really stupid cardboard hair
Your waifu is a bitch.
>>
>>31798200
yes
>>
>>31798200
Colress is quite literally
>tfw too intelligent
And I love him for it. But I might think that would allow him to evade the international police (especially given how incompetent the usual officer is, Looker) regardless of whether they want him arrested or not.
Likewise, Lusamine was already bound for Kanto in a coma before Looker could get his shit together, so the best the protag could do is capture the ultra beasts. Also, her organization was very private for the most part, and few people actually knew of her freezing pokemon, opening wormholes, etc., and it's not like Hau, Gladion, Lillie, or the protag is going to bother telling the (similarly incompetent) police, let alone interpol.

Basically, they both had extenuating circumstances or traits letting them avoid jail or the police were too shit to arrest them.
>>
It's a different universe now though, isn't it? Is there ANY proof at all that this Colress did the same bad things as the Colress from the original universe?
>>
>>31800617
There isn't any, but Anabel is the same, why wouldn't Colress be a faller too?
>>
>>31800545
Love this dumb as fuck meme
>>
>>31800603
Well, that and most of the horrible shit was done after Lusamine was unknowingly and unwillingly infected with the neurotoxin. If they have lawyers in the Pokemon verse, they would be giving a shit-eating grin at any attempts at trying to prosecute her.
>>
>>31800545
Unironically love this meme.
>>31800617
I mean there's not much reason to think that things didn't play out similarly in the Mega universe since the series' head scenario writer posted that one timeline, but there isn't any actual confirmation that Colress ever actually helped with Neo-Team Plasma in the new universe. All we're absolutely sure of is that Team Plasma did some shit in Unova prior to the events of X and Y. Colress probably has some connection to Team Plasma even if he didn't end up leading them, since he gives you the Genesect drives after you become Champion and Genesect is a Team Plasma creation.
>>
>>31800676
Ah, yes. I suppose that being under psychotropics does leave her non-liable for intent to harm.
>>
>>31798200
have you ever seen a pokemon villain actually paying the price of what he was doing?
>>
>>31798200
Almost every Pokemon game villain goes free, are these people retarded?
>>
>>31801147
>Lysandre dies
>Cyrus gets what he wanted, but now he's alone forever
>Ghetsis goes to jail in BW (until he escapes)
>Greevil and his sons goes to jail

The point of the thread is that people said that Lusmine got away easy because she's a woman, though.
>>
>>31798673
>2017
>Not having a fairy type

You deserve to be eaten if you can't kill CumGuzzlord
>>
>>31801282
>those 10 year olds running around with 2 pokemon deserve to die
>>
Are people forgetting that pokemon attacks humans, too?
>>
>>31800156
*tips*
>>
>>31798712
>The Pokedex states how many Pokemon eat each other. Is that anyone's fault?
Those things exist naturally. Lusamine specifically took dangerous creatures out of their home and stuck them here, causing them to become confused and hostile. This is definitely not a valid comparison.
>>
>>31801207
Except the real reason is that she was infected with a neurotoxin and is as much of a victim as everyone else. Of course, this is something only known through post-game and not repeated as much through social media, so it's quite easy to tell who has actually played the game and who hasn't when it comes to complaints about her.
>>
>>31801406
>and is as much of a victim as everyone else

Fuck off Lusamine.
>>
>>31801423
Fuck off RP shitposter.
>>
>>31801406
>Except the real reason is that she was infected with a neurotoxin
she was insane before that. Try reading next time.
>>
>>31801456
No she wasn't. This is proven by the snippet we've gotten when we slept in her bed. She wasn't a bad person and going by the fact that UB were a huge menance and actually existed, preparing a counter-measure for them in the form of mimicing after the most powerful Pokemon was only logical.
>>
>>31801523
>mimicing after the most powerful Pokemon
You mean one of the most powerful Pokémon.
>>
>>31801523
>This is proven by the snippet we've gotten when we slept in her bed
Just because someone did a nice thing once does not preclude them from having an abusive history. You're an idiot.
>>
>>31801540
>Arceus, the God of all Pokemon and created the Pokemon verse
>Not the most powerful
wut?

>>31801550
Except she wasn't abusive. She was overbearing at times, but she did love her children as evidenced by Lillie's memories of her when she was young and the bed snippet. Where the hell are you getting the 'abusive' history from, pre-nuerotoxin?
>>
>>31801616
>Where the hell are you getting the 'abusive' history from, pre-nuerotoxin?

>Gladion, how could you run away and leave me all alone with mother? She was so horrible after you left! I don't even want to think what she would've done if Wicke weren't there...
>>
>>31801631
Not him but
Wasn't that after she had come in contact with the UBs? He ran with a type:null, which was created solely to kill UBs.
>>
>>31801650
>Wasn't that after she had come in contact with the UBs?
no
>>
>>31799464
Yes, but being a researcher already grants extralegality.

Aether was already prestigious on top of having a rich founder. One spurt of cuckoo bananas from one of its heirs isn't going to taint the company, especially when Wicke kind of covered her ass.

Colress pretty much has innocence in the name of pursuing his research, meaning he can skip jail time so long as he doesn't make the shit a habit. Unlike some former Silph Co. employees that defected to Team Rocket likely in some Pokemon version of Guantanamo Bay or Impel Down right now. Those are the REAL bad guys.
>>
>>31801631
Lusamine was supposedly affected by the neurotoxin during the accident that took away Mohn. You need to go further back than that to prove your point.
>>
>>31801689
>Lusamine was supposedly affected by the neurotoxin during the accident that took away Mohn.
prove it
>>
>>31801631

You have no idea how long that neurotoxin has been in body. It could have happened during Mohn's disappearence.
>>
>>31801661
Yes though? They had data on the UBs and a catalog of them in their private labs already, and Lusamine reacted with familiarity to the Nihilego that first appeared. Also why would they make an anti-UB monster without having contacted the UBs?
>>
>>31801693

You prove your point
>>
>>31801699
>It could have happened during Mohn's disappearence.
Is there even any evidence to suggest this? Unless there's evidence that she's been infected for a while, the most we can assume is what we actually see. And we dont see her get stung until very late in the story.
>>
>>31801708
My points have evidence in the game. You're just going
>B-B-B-BUT SHE """"""MIGHT"""""" HAVE GOTTEN INFECTED BEFORE THE STORY!!! WHO CARES IF THERE'S NO EVIDENCE FOR IT!!!! THAT MEANS SHE'S INNOCENT!!
>>
>>31801707
>Lusamine reacted with familiarity to the Nihilego that first appeared.
The most that suggest is that she knows of its existence. Not that she had been in regular contact with it.
>Also why would they make an anti-UB monster without having contacted the UBs?
Being aware of something's existence =/= coming into contact with it
>>
>>31801715
It's probably the whole personality change that the neurotoxin can induced and that Lusamine had a severe personality change after that wormhole incident as the most likely link.
>>
>>31801731
Every shred of evidence points to her being a decent person before the first UB incident. I don't know why you seem so insistent that she has absolutely been the same villain her whole life when the game tries very hard to scapegoat the nihilego as the cause of it.
>>
>>31801776
>Every shred of evidence points to her being a decent person before the first UB incident.
What UB incident? Are you talking about when Mohn disappeared? She didn't even go in the fucking wormhole with him. How would she even come in contact with a nihilego?
>>
>>31801724
Anon, Lusamine became perfectly sane and repentant after Lillie had saved her in the Ultra Space. You don't suddenly go from sane to insane and back to sane unless there"s a damn good reason like being infected with a mind-altering toxin and having it purged.
>>
>>31801207
>Lysandre dies
never gets mentioned him dying, considering he prepared a bunker for the end of the world remaining stuck down there for a while was already planned
>Cyrus gets what he wanted, but now he's alone forever
that's not really a downside considering his autistic persona, also the main character can hop back and fort so i don't think he's stuck there
>Ghetsis goes to jail in BW
wut, is there something i'm missing? I don't remember any of this happening in the game
>Greevil and his sons goes to jail
spinoff non developed by GameFreak
>>
>>31801795
>never gets mentioned him dying
You literally see him dying. Did you need someone to congratulate you on a murder well done to confirm it?

>wut, is there something i'm missing? I don't remember any of this happening in the game
Actually, it doesn't happen. Ghetsis is SUPPOSED to be jailed, but Shadow Triad saves him before it happens.
>>
>>31801792
>You don't suddenly go from sane to insane and back to sane
Have you ever spent any time around bipolar people? This happens quite frequently.
Besides, Nihilego can only remove one's inhibitions. All of Lusamine's twisted desires already existed, the toxin just brought them to the surface.
>>
File: THE HOLOCAUSTER.jpg (92KB, 655x369px) Image search: [Google]
THE HOLOCAUSTER.jpg
92KB, 655x369px
>>31801820
>You literally see him dying
that's a fraud pulled by GF, the real Lysandre escaped to Poke-Argentine
>>
Colress avoided jailtime because he is a wealthy scientist with enough money to afford the best lawyers. That's really all it comes down to.
>>
>>31801830
Are you serious? Do you know what removing one's inhibition does and how anyone that has it removed can't really be called sane by any means? At this point, you have to be a troll because i can't imagine be this stupid.
>>
Reminder that forcing your child to dress in a certain way is not a crime.
>>
>>31798702
What law? Cmon fucker GIVE US THE FUCKING LAW
>>
>>31802046
If forming a gang to terrorize people isn't breaking any law then Unovans are the most stupid people in the world.
>>
File: I-am-the-law.jpg (25KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
I-am-the-law.jpg
25KB, 500x291px
>>31802046
>>
>>31799468
>Pokemon are for the most part considered pets,
Have you ever played a pokemon game in your life?
>>
>>31800332
One did. The rest reformed.
>>
>>31798200
How do we know Colress doesn't have a vagina?
>>
>>31798200
well you can't jail a vegetable
>>
>>31800367
>Anyone with hair like that couldn't be anything less than retarded.
That explains Lusamine, too, then.
>>
>>31801292
I mean, yeah? Darwinism at work. You're an eleven-year-old running around with a team of six by the time you're done on the first island, what excuse do the little shits realistically have?
>>
>>31802321
there aren't any fairy types on the first island
>>
>>31801147
That one guy basically got sent to the Phantom Zone.
>>
>>31801523
Lusamine wasn't always crazy. Only after Mohn disappeared and she started researching UBs did she actually become crazy. There's nothing suggesting she had ever encountered Nihilego or its poison was the thing that made her crazy. In fact, it's implied Nihilego's poison only makes you crazy when Nihilego itself is latched onto you.
So no, it's wasn't all the neurotoxins. She was actually crazy. Of course, that would also let you avoid prison, even in real world.
>>
>>31800570
also
>supporting her daughter's idea that kanto is the only region that should exist
>>
>>31801792
>perfectly sane
You literally never interact with her and trust in the words of your special needs friend.
>>
>>31801787
Nihilego could have exited the portal.
I will admit the game is very vague though. All it states is Lusamine "changed" after she became obsessed. The rest is left up to interpretation.
>>
File: screenshot-2016-07-30-001524.png (784KB, 1214x842px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-2016-07-30-001524.png
784KB, 1214x842px
>>31800570
>child abuse
Libtards went too far
>>
>>31802729
isolating your children is a form of abuse
>>
>>31802817
>literally lives like a princess
No sympathy.
>>
>>31802328
>Cottonee
>Cutiefly
>>
>>31802831
So what? They still don't get to have friends or have any sort of lives of their own.
>>
What was the real crime was that anti-climatic ass battle with Lusamine. I was expecting some badass Ultra Beast battling, exploration, and catching shit but all I got was a crazy bitch who fused with the blue jellyfish from Spongebob and a shitty team with no competitive potential.

If the graphics of the game makes it the best visually then it may be true but it was appalling storywise and entertainment wise. Even Guzma was shitting himself with nothing to do at the end, it was embarrassing.

I don't think anything will top what Cyrus was able to accomplish.
>>
>>31802868
Being over protective/controlling isn't abuse. Leaving her without food, forcing her to work or physically hitting her would be abuse.
>>
>>31802436
Right, so she suddenly became not crazy in the post-game even though she actually became crazy without the influence of the neurotoxin. Is that what you're trying to say?
>>
>>31803117
emotional abuse is a thing. telling a kid she's worthless, ugly, and unworthy of love unless she does everything you say counts as abuse.
>>
>>31803318
>be a child
>steal from parents
>gets called ugly for it
>child abuse
>>
>>31800599
wtf I love Colress even more now
>>
>>31803356
"hello my beautiful daughter who will never run away from me like my ugly fuck of a son, just remember, you're not worthless as long as you listen to every single thing your mother tells you do, now excuse me while i go off to torture this small creature for my personal high."
>>
>>31800108
There's a clear difference between an antagonist and a criminal. Colress may or may not be the former but he certainly is the latter.
>>
>>31798576
Child neglect and potentially abuse.
Funding Team Skull.
Freezing Pokemon (not sure about this one)

Doesn't matter though, she'd probably get off on "muh neurotoxin"
>>
>>31802946
Am I the only one that had some trouble with her Clefable? Didn't have exp share on by the way
>>
>>31803867
>Child neglect
Actually, I was saying that because of Gladion being unaccounted for for two years without being reported as missing, but this is the Pokemon world, so it might not matter, especially if he was 11.
>>
>>31798200
I kinda believe that Colress is good enough with computers that he was able to delete any information that might prove his affiliation with Plasma. Also he wears fingerless gloves. It's like he never was there at all.
>>
>>31804007
You think he spams government computers with PokePorn in his free time?
>>
>>31803867
>So Lusamine how do you plead?
>I DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS ALL DAT NIHILEGO'S TOXINS N SHEIT
>>
>>31804027
I'm now imagining Colress looking through PokePorn and unironically wondering if that might be the key to unlocking a Pokemon's true power.
>>
>>31803356
>be a child
>want your mom to be nice again
>she destroys your fragile mind and attempts to rewrite your personality to be a nihilego
>doesn't let you outside so you have to run away
>not child abuse
>>
File: 1487063501569.png (640KB, 976x734px) Image search: [Google]
1487063501569.png
640KB, 976x734px
>>31804085
>destroys
>>
File: carmack.jpg (208KB, 530x424px) Image search: [Google]
carmack.jpg
208KB, 530x424px
>>31804007
>reports say that Colress searched for "how to wipe a USB drive" on google
>>
>>31804085
>she destroys your fragile mind and attempts to rewrite your personality to be a nihilego
What
>>
literally why did they bring this fucked-up-hat motherfucker back in sm. everyone thought it was a cert that he'd be in with the aether foundation, he even hangs out outside one of those cargo containers they use, but he doesn't do anything
>>
>>31804156
It's an exaggeration, making her wear those clothes isn't nearly as severe as people say it is
>>
File: 1484860135363.png (1MB, 826x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1484860135363.png
1MB, 826x1168px
>All of this bad talk about mommy
That isn't very nice.
>>
>>31805102
>Removed the pubes
Disgusting
>>
>>31806720
*improving
Also, what kind of uncivilized woman wears a bikini like that and not shave?
>>
File: he_lives_in_you.png (399KB, 844x657px) Image search: [Google]
he_lives_in_you.png
399KB, 844x657px
>dailly reminder he is the only dead villain in all incarnations... and probably he doesnt even deserve it
>>
File: 1436505348235.gif (2MB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
1436505348235.gif
2MB, 400x239px
>>31803895
I didn't and I had the EXP share off, but I'd actually argue out of all the Team villains Lusamine's team probably had some of the best choices in general

Giovanni uses Ground and Normal types, none of the Admins in Johto were good, Megas or not Team Aqua/Magma are a joke, and Lysandre even more so

Cyrus and Ghetsis probably are the only ones with slightly competent teams than Lusamine
>>
>>31803201
Pretty much. She became unable to be crazy postgame. She was bedridden. Getting her shit kicked in, and seeing UB she longed for be taken away right from her hands, by a kid and her daughter who she thought was useless.
If it was only the poison, she wouldn't change even postgame
>>
File: 1477786679791.jpg (147KB, 632x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477786679791.jpg
147KB, 632x576px
>>31809276
>Also, what kind of uncivilized woman wears a bikini like that and not shave?

The type who doesn't give a fuck. Just look at her face, she knew that her areola(also edited out) and pubes where on full display. Yet she still has that "call the police, see if I care" face.

Lillie is suppose to be in the pic too looking pathetic as usual, to show that this is how Lusamine dresses when she spends time at the beach with her children.
>>
>>31806720
Adult woman - pubes = generic porn trash.
>>
>>31803895
I didn't grind or have the exp share on and I can't say I especially found anything she had, or in general, all that hard.
Maybe you just got some bad ivs in the wild?
>>
>>31798200
Lusamine was sparred jail/death because it's a video game for children u fucking fruitcake.
>>
>>31798200
I can't believe nobody has yet to mention that Colress has a vagina too.
>>
>>31804176

They brought back one liked character per gen.

>Blue is gen 1 rep due to him being the only character to do much of anything aside from the player
>Red as an NPC is the gen 2 rep.
>Wally is the gen 3 rep since they had the model handy from ORAS
>Cynthia as gen 4 because she's insanely popular
>Colress and N were two of the most popular characters in gen 5 but the former likes battling and can be used for more stuff in the future due to his beliefs/skills.
>Gen 6 just used Dexio/Sina not for popularity, just because they were a handy way to introduce Zygarde cells.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.