[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like Sinnoh.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sinnoh.png (1MB, 1165x730px) Image search: [Google]
sinnoh.png
1MB, 1165x730px
I like Sinnoh.
>>
>>31796787
me too thanks haha
>>
Me three
>>
>>31796787
It's alright, fuck mount cornet though
>>
>>31796787
Same. Probably my nostalgia talking to be honest. I haven't played D/P/Pt in like 7-8 years.
>>
>>31796787
After game was great.

Empoleon best start also.

4/5 stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kHZUmD6b8Q
>>
File: 1471979494259.png (205KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1471979494259.png
205KB, 540x405px
I don't like it very much at all, but you all have a right to your opinion, and I respect it. I'm hoping the proposed Sinnoh remakes make me like the region more. pic related is the most relevant pic I have to Sinnoh to be completely honest
>>
>>31796787
Comfiest region
>>
me too
gen 4 a best
>>
>>31796787
Needed more snow routes
>>
>Bringing back day/night and making it much better
>Every overworld location has a day/night theme
>The feeling when first hearing a Gen IV cry like Chimchar or Kricketot
>Going to the Backlot Mansion at 4 AM and touching the statue
>The post-game length
>All the legendary locations
>The National Pokédex availability
>The event Pokémon and their locations
>The feeling of first exiting Mount Coronet and walking into the first snowy route in the franchise
>Getting special Pokémon from the Ranger games/Battle Revolution/Ranch
>The relaxing music that had its adventuresome moments
>The noticeable shift in textures/music/difficulty when you got to the Battle Zone
>Teaming up with your rival to battle Team Galactic while the fabric of spacetime begins to unravel
>Swarms, dual-slot mode, Poké Radar, Backlot Mansion post-game Pokémon, etc.
>In Platinum, your rival is the first NPC to surpass Red
>Battle Frontier
>Pokétch with some useful functions like the Happiness Checker
>The Distortion World
>Solid difficulty throughout the game
>All that lore
>All those battle themes
>The villa in Platinum
>Gym Leader rematches in Platinum

Exploring Sinnoh was a treat. I don't care if people say it's slow, I don't breeze through games. I like going at my own pace and discovering everything in an area before moving on.
>>
>>31796787
I much prefer emerald and BW2 over platinum but I do have to admit Sinnoh is one of my favourite regions as far as the geography goes
>>
>>31797199
agreed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.