[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long can /vp/ last...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: tpcisucks.jpg (12KB, 219x231px) Image search: [Google]
tpcisucks.jpg
12KB, 219x231px
Without wanting to shut this off?

Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwH3desTt5w
>>
>>31796148
Meh, the first few minutes are okay so far
>>
>shit voices for a shit series
Like poetry
>>
>>31796500
Goldfarb pls.
>>
>>31796510
The Exeggcutor voice was fucking great. Also Ash sounds exactly the same as before. They all have the same voices or exactly what you would expect. Not the highest quality but it isn't shit.
>>
>>31796520
Goldfarb?

Anyway, it's terrible compared to XY but the anime's main purpose is to attract kids, which I can see it will anyway
>>
>>31796560
He does TPCi's music replacement score in the episode.

That's saying a lot considering the XY dub was shit, so that must mean the SM dub is an abomination, honestly.

>>31796540
Exeggutor sounds like a drunk guy came into record, Ash sounds like a butch lesbian and he has since Battle Frontier, so that's shit acting.
>>
>>31796148
Wish they gave Kukui a stoner voice.
>>
>>31796579
I dunno, I just thought Exeggutor's voice was perfect for it with it's goofy ass faces. Ash has always sounded like a little kid to me tbqh. I never really thought it was bad
>>
>>31796592
When does he show up?

Also what does Oak say when we meet him? I know he makes a solrock pun but I've replayed it like 10 times and don't understand. He makes like 3 in a row and I understand none of them. they should have put subtitles or have him speak clearer
>>
File: IMG_7737.jpg (64KB, 789x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7737.jpg
64KB, 789x441px
>>31796148
>>
>>31796666
Never mind, just met him. What the fuck voice is that? Why couldn't he be a fucking surfer dude.

Also Team Skull's voices and Kiawe's are the best so far
>>
lille's voice is so annoying
>>
>>31796666
>Also what does Oak say when we meet him? I know he makes a solrock pun but I've replayed it like 10 times and don't understand.

"Welcome to the Pokemon School, home of Solrock 'n roll"

The Trapinch "pun" is just him saying "Nice to meet you" and Mallow treating it like it was a joke because this dub is made on a nonexistent budget and they just didn't care.
>>
>>31796148
>That fucking screaming Bewear
Jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>31796708
I came here to say this. Skull and Kiawe are the only good voices.

Mallow too, I guess. Did Lana and Sofatcles even talk?
>>
>>31796614
Each to their own, but all I hear from TPCi's Ash is a woman with a heavy smoking habit, I did think 4Kids Ash had a little boy's voice though.

>>31796922
I think Sophocles is okay too, but TPCi Ash, Delia, & Prof Oak's voices are still shitty after 10 yrs. Lillie sounds 30 years old, Mallow 20 years old to me, Kukui sounds like some Ohio stalkbroker, and Samson Oak like a pirate.
>>
>>31796922
8:50 for Sofuckles and 9:05 for Lana.

Lana sounds okayish I guess, fatboy sounds punchable as hell.
>>
>>31796973
Lana sounds kinda nasally imo, but most of the dub voices are shit. Dub script is shit, too, TPCi can't translate the puns for crap, and they ended up replacing most of the OST in the SM Series again here.
>>
I'm scared to listen to those voices.

Should I do it or not?
>>
>>31797093
TPCi has made the dub go to hell under their tenure, so I wouldn't, they also fucked the OST ip again & the scripting is still ass. Also, they erased kanji as well and the intro is shit.
>>
The only problem I have is ash being a gigantic retard. Almost quit halfway because of it. I'd do bad things to his mom through.

Everything else was fine. The replacement music is actually better than it was in XY. The theme is going to grow on me really fast
>>
>>31797190
>being this much of a shiteater
lillie gave me cancer
>>
>>31796708
I'm relieved Team Skull's voice has some effort, which means once Guzma appears, I won't be disappointed.
>>
>>31797190
The replacement music for SM is trash. The dub theme is also trash. Sorry.

>>31797229
Too bad most of the dub voices for SM don't have effort.

>>31797207
Agreed, the dub is shit.
>>
The theme isn't really that bad like everyone says it is.
>>
>>31796148
*sigh* time to write them another angry fan letter, this time in pen and paper
>>
>>31797621
The theme is complete shit.
>>
>>31797621
They could have at least kept Ash introducing himself, but nope gotta keep the openings under 30 seconds
>>
>>31797207
Sorry I have no interest in your hate circlejerk OldSchool
>>
>>31798401
OldSchool is pretty much a go-to term for anyone who criticizes the dub's bad acting by now on /vp/, that's sad.

There are legit 14 posters in the thread, no one's circlejerking here.
>>
>>31798431
Well if that autist didn't spend literal years trying to circlejerk on vp with the same tired ass phrases and forcing dub discussion everywhere, that wouldn't be the case.

Too bad he's like that Scott faggot. You can spot him from the goddamn moon
>>
>they didn't keep the team skull music

SHIT
>>
File: confused poillio.png (143KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
confused poillio.png
143KB, 540x540px
>>31798401
>>31798431
>>31798454
what the fuck are you on about gramps, should I put you in a nursing home?
>>
>>31796148
I turned it off at the intro. God that's bad.
>>
I lasted 3 minutes watching that.

I doubt that the japanese version is any better. This anime is complete trash.
>>
I somehow sat through the whole thing. Why the fuck...
>>
>Lillie sounds like a woman in her 30s

kek
>>
>>31796148
Why did they redub Bewear, but didn't even change his lines to sound like "bewear", leaving autistic screeching in place? Why even bother redubbing him?
>>
>>31796148
Alright, bad to mediocre dubbing aside, is anyone disappointed by how the more recent 'Who's that Pokemon' sections are so lackluster? They just keep deproving with each series. OS-Kanto felt flashy and actiony, OS-Johto gave a little trivia to enlighten us, BW had this checkered background and background music, but from XY onward, it's a still screen, no music and very soft sounds that signify what type the Pokemon is.
>>
i would watch it all the way through but i'm in the middle of binge watching battle frountier.
>>
File: who dat.png (793KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
who dat.png
793KB, 1280x720px
>>31799169
The original has a neat scrambled picture thing going on
>>
File: 1485444947854.jpg (23KB, 480x442px) Image search: [Google]
1485444947854.jpg
23KB, 480x442px
>>31798485
GET OFF MY LAWN
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.