[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fan Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: featured1.jpg (152KB, 1000x661px) Image search: [Google]
featured1.jpg
152KB, 1000x661px
so I've been getting into fan games for a while now. And after playing a few of them I want to know if anyone here has found any that are good and don't try to be edgelord.
>>
File: Screenshot101x.png (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot101x.png
17KB, 400x300px
>>31793538
There's an intersting one called "Pokemon Reloaded" Is in spanish though
>>
>>31793538
Apparently no one on /vp/ knows about this. but PRO

fucking play Pokemon Revolution Online.

Shits a pokemon mmo thats fucking great. stays true to the game and is pretty straight forward. no bullshit just the pokemon adventure most people have dreamed about in their head. Little to no bullshit
>>
>>31793538

Pokemon Vega
Pokemon Prism
Pokemon Gaia
>>
>>31793649
How does PRO compare with PokeMMO ? I've been wanting to test out one of those fort quite a bit now.
>>
>>31793649
>no bullshit
you mean aside from the NPCs that get to have level 100+ pokemon and megas while you, the player, do not
also many pokemon are only catchable if you pay a subscription and have shit encounter rates on top of that
shit took me 4 days to catch a buizel in kanto

also many mechanics do not work properly or even at all in some cases
>>
>>31793538
As edgy as they can be, I liked Reborn and Rejuvenation, mostly due to the difficulty, then for the length, and the all generations of pokemons in stuff along with some thought out points.
Though Reborn has some weird tumblr moments and Rejuvenation has weird retarded moments. I don't mean it in the fun retarded way, like ''I'ma genius... OH NO!'', but more like DOUBLE TEAM DOESNT FUCKING CLONE YOUR POKEMON, YOU IDIOT!

Planning to attempt Desolation yet
>>
Thanks for the replies, I've played reborn, rejuvenate was weird(stupidly slow game) but it's the fact that main games have hour long intros and fan ones are tumblr fan fiction a lot of the time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.