[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinnoh forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: alola.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
alola.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
If gen 4 remakes happen soonish, do you guys think Alola pokemon will have Sinnoh forms? Who should get it?
>>
no, they'll give Kanto mons Sinnoh forms LUL
>>
>>31789511
lol this would be hilarious and sad
>>
>>31789423
why would there be sinnoh forms? I think there will be more exclusive z-moves if anything.
>>
Sinnoh-Ponyta - Ice
Sinnoh Magmar - Water/Ice
Sinnoh Raichu - Electric/Water
>>
>>31789563

>Ponyta becomes a Kelpie
>Magmar gets to resemble a penguin
>Pikablu
>>
>>31789423
>If gen 4 remakes happen

no
>>
>>31789563
kanto mons existed in sinnoh before why would the have sinnoh forms now?
>>
File: junichi-masuda.jpg (77KB, 1000x536px) Image search: [Google]
junichi-masuda.jpg
77KB, 1000x536px
>>31789614
>We like to throw in little things for older fans of the series, while still keeping things fresh and surprising
>>
File: 409.png (604KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
409.png
604KB, 600x753px
>>31789563
>Chimchar line becomes the only Fire line in all of Sinnoh
>>
Small Changes:
Fighting/Ice Machoke and Machamp
Fairy/Dark Clefairy and Clefable
Fire/Flying Rapidash
Pure Flying Zubat line
Bug/Dark Scyther (no change to Scizor)
Rock/Dragon and Steel/Dragon Onix/Steelix (not able to mega evolve)
Bug/Water Heracross
Ice/Flying Hoothoot line

Big Changes:
Ice/Fire Alakazam
Psychic/Fire Psyduck line
Poison and Poison/Ice Slugma/Magcargo

This would depend on them allowing forms for Johto Pokémon, though.
>>
>>31789708
>This would depend on them allowing forms for Johto Pokémon, though
Why?
>>
>>31789708
this is the most retarded thing I've ever read on this board

congratulations!
>>
>>31789744
Ok sure
>>
>>31789563
Why would there be a Sinnohan Magmar, though? Magmortar first appeared in Sinnoh.
>>
>>31789614
that was in an alternate timeline where regional forms don't exist
>>
Sinnoh-Unown- Fire
Sinnoh-Lumineon - Flying

>>31789796
Oricorio has multiple forms in alola
>>
>>31789803
Still a shit idea. At least OP tried not to be a retard

>>31789809
That's different . They aren't regional forms
>>
>>31789423
Would the sinnoh forms only be for pokemon from gens 5-7? Since the other gens already had pokemon in sinnoh.
>>
>>31789912
Was thinking just 7 but yeah maybe
>>
Unova, Kalos and Alola mons are viable for this because those are the only non-PokeAsia places.

Maybe some Sinnoh forms could be achieved by some of the methods introduced in Gen IV - level up with Ancientpower, for instance. Level up in Mt Coronet won't make too much sense, though, unless the reason is time and space shit as opposed to electromagnetic waves like in Chargestone Cave.

Sinnoh Crabominable as Fighting/Fire. Or Fire/Ice. Yeti Crabs are Hokkaido animals after all. Sinnoh Crabominable have a smoky flavour, and maintain their white fur. Their faces have more serious, disciplined expressions and personalities.
>>
Nah it'd be Unovan and Kalosian Pokemon, maybe some Kantonese ones too
>>
>>31789975
>Nah it'd be Unovan and Kalosian Pokemon
Probably. Same reasoning as gen 6 pokemon not getting megas
>>
I think basically any mons will be eligible for Sinnoh forms except the ones that first appeared in Sinnoh. Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. If they wanted to expand the dex (which is a good idea,) they could then include Unova, Kalos, and Alola mons, and any of those (at least those without megas imo) could get regional forms, imo. There are a lot of possibilities, and as long as they don't just stick to Kantomons again they will be a good addition (and an excellent way to help balance out the dex. More Fire-types, please?)
>>
>>31789511
Kanto mons were already on Sinnoh, that wouldn't make any sense. Is like saying that there will be more Gen 1 Megas than any other Gens in ORAS (They added 12 Gen 3 Megas vs 3 Gen 1 Megas + Mega Steelix)

>>31789423
I wouldn't mind for an Ice/Flying Talonflame, an Ice/Ghost Palossand, or a Dark/Ice Zoroark
>>
File: 1484251004515.jpg (79KB, 328x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484251004515.jpg
79KB, 328x281px
>>31789695
Elite4 specialized in fyre types has no fire types (lol)
>>
Toucan needs an Alolan form first, Earth forms aren't a good gimmick.
>>
>>31789423

Sinnoh Steelix - Steel/Fire
Sinnoh Drifloon - Flying/Fire
Sinnoh Loppunny - Normal/Fire
>>
File: 1485810561708.jpg (37KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1485810561708.jpg
37KB, 600x675px
>>31791444
>Sinnoh Drifloon - Flying/Fire
>Sinnoh Loppunny - Normal/Fire
>>
not Delitbird
>>
>>31791444
You're joking, right?
>>
>>31791444
go away, flint
>>
>>31789423
Am I the only one who doesn't want Sinnoh remakes and GameFreak can just fucking skip ahead to 8th gen already?
>>
>>31789423
I only really think they'll introduce forms to pad the new pokemon quota established in previous gens.

I'd like Sinnite fossilmons though.
>>
>>31792081
Should add Primordium-Z. Gives a special Z-move when any fossil Pokemon uses Ancient Power.
>>
>>31789423
Sinnoh Goletts
Ice/Ghost
Rock/Ghost
Steel/Ghost

They were created by the Regi trio to protect Regigigas while they were gone.
>>
>>31789968
no. the only mons that can get regional variants are pokemon currently in the sinnoh region that arent:
>gen 4 pokemon
>already got alolan form
>already got mega
>crossgen evos
>>
>>31790065
>Kanto mons were already on Sinnoh, that wouldn't make any sense.
good thing that was another dimension :^)
>>
File: dawnmad.png (22KB, 558x641px) Image search: [Google]
dawnmad.png
22KB, 558x641px
>>31789423
They would have to be Pokemon that were never obtainable in Sinnoh in order to make any sense with the original games. Probably lots of bloating with fire and electric types to make up for the lack of them before.

>Ground/Fire Sinnohan Drilbur/Excadrill
Migrated to Mt. Stark due to Sinnoh's underground consisting of man-made tunnels, and after having adapted the Fire type, some came back to live near Fuego Ironworks.
>Ghost/Dark(/Fairy?) Yamask/Cofagrigus
They're found inside the Lost Tower and are based on Japanese spiritual lore/practices for handling the deceased, instead of Egyptian ones.
>Poison/Electric Sinnohan Trubbish/Garbodor
They become energized due to the power generated by the Windworks.
>Ice/Ground Skiddo/Gogoat
They live in the mountains. Ground is just there to make it slightly less shit/more interesting than pure Ice.
>Grass/Fire Sinnohan Gourgeist
Their internal fire blazes more wildly to stave off the chilly Sinnohan climate and keep them alive.
>Water/Electric Mareanie/Toxapex
The strain that lives in Sinnoh developed a new shocking method of attack due to having a different diet. They need the speed and range of electricity because prey is faster in Sinnoh than in Alola.
>Ghost/Fighting SInnohan Mimikyu
In Sinnoh, the most popular Pokemon is Croagunk rather than Pikachu. Sinnohan Mimikyu has observed this and not only dresses accordingly, but uses brute fighting techniques similarly.
>>
More Ice types
>>
>>31789423
Unova, Kalos and Alola mons with Sinnoh form when?
>>
>>31792972
epic black surprise text
>>
>>31789803
The only thing that's different about the old timeline is no megas. Alola and alola forms have no reason not to have existed in the original universe.
>>
>>31790065
>Ice Flying Talonflame
>it gets ice shard and gale wings for dual STAB priority

Woulda been neat last gen
>>
>>31789423
Most of the Aloladex could do with a Sinnoh form, Gen 7 really was a complete shitshow for regular non-legendary Pokemon and would love to have been tweaked. It's unexcusable coming from Gen 6 where almost everything was decent in some way or another.

>Tsareena
Needed secondary typing and shift some s.atk into atk or speed.

>Toucannon
Any other typing but fucking Normal/Flying again

>Palossand
Shift attack into S.Atk or S.Def

>Dhelmise
Get rid of that retardedly high s.atk and dump it into almost anything else, defenses, HP or atk.

>Turtonator
Why the fuck does a ass slow defensive pokemon have only 60HP and no defensive abilities?
>>
Sinnoh Crustle

Has weather rocks found in the underground embedded in its shell.

Bug/Ice with Snow Warning
Bug/Water with Drizzle
Bug/Fire with Drought
Bug/Rock with Sand Stream
>>
File: FUG.png (143KB, 575x472px) Image search: [Google]
FUG.png
143KB, 575x472px
>>31793583
>Crustle becomes the new meta weather setter
>You can't tell which crustle it is from team preview
>>
>>31789423
its called gastrodon
>>
Poison/ice Sinnoh salandit line when
>>
File: 1404929805557.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
1404929805557.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>31791186
>Flint's team becomes two chimchars, two monfernos, and an infernape
>>
Do I think they will? Fuck no. Do I hope so? Absolutely. I've been thinking about this already and I think Pokémon Gens 5-7 should get new forms. For example, Poison/Ice Salazzle, Ice Type Lycanroc, Electric Pansear, Psychic Pansage, Ground Panpour, Grass/Ice Gogoat, Ghost/Steel Cofagrigus.

I also think the region should be colder.
>>
>>31797532

>Only the male Sinnoh Salandit can evolve
>>
>>31789423
>anything with a dex number above 150
>EVER getting a regional form
Oh anon you card. You card.
>>
>>31799211

>Sinnoh Ash-Greninja
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.