[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think GF will give away another Ash-Greninja in the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Greninja.full.2044000.jpg (326KB, 1024x1354px) Image search: [Google]
Greninja.full.2044000.jpg
326KB, 1024x1354px
You think GF will give away another Ash-Greninja in the future?
>>
>>31783925
Why?
What happened to yours?
>>
>>31783934
It was caught on fire
>>
>>31783934
I was a dumb ass and misunderstood what hyper training was
>>
File: image.png (485KB, 636x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
485KB, 636x580px
>>31783953
>>
>>31783963
How did that do anything?
>>
>>31784235
When you just grind up a mon to level 100 thinking that hyper training will do the rest you're pretty much an idiot. I'm still OPbtw
>>
>>31784314
Use ev reset berries.
>>
>tfw Ash-Greninja's base form has a custom bag sprite
Why?
>>
>>31783925
>tfw you think that Water shuriken is physical and always hits 5 times.
>tfw when it doesn't
Having a naughty nature Greninja is suffering
>>
I had one in the demo :c
Girlfriends ferrets tip water on my ds and destroy it
Nintendo fucks me when i buy new ds
Lose y and some vr games
Using dscard from original so that i can maybe recover shit if i homebrew
Not enough space for sumo update and demo at the same time
Moon doesnt recognise the save demo without the demo still installed
:c:c:c
>>
>>31785217
Just transfer the one from the demo and then update the game?
>>
It was one of the first updates for internet and shit and i didnt think :c
Whatever. I didnt even want it. Forms are cool and all but why is greninja a thing? Stopped watching the anime after 14/15 seasons because of awful repetition
>>
It'll basically be like Mega Blaziken

In the Pokemon Yellow remakes that'll happen because Kanto lmao, the postgame will allow you to choose between Ash-Greninja, Ash-Delphox and Ash-Chesnaught to deal with some Deta Episode thing.
>>
>>31784330
festival plaza is better
>>
God damn i hope youre not right. Im no fan of greninja but its the best of them 3
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.