[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU, get back to playing us, RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Sun&Moon.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
Sun&Moon.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
YOU, get back to playing us, RIGHT NOW
>>
>>31782243
I would but I'm busy with procrastinating on an essay for uni. I wish I had time to get a shiny bounsweet or collect my mission rewards.
>>
>>31782243
>6v6 locked behind friend codes

fuck you
>>
File: reigen.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reigen.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>31782243
Make the ability to have real fucking battles not an arduous odyssey and maybe we'll talk.
>>
But I was.

After all today's the day to collect your forty brazilian festival shekels.
>>
File: floof.jpg (120KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
floof.jpg
120KB, 600x700px
>>31782243
Fuck off, I'm playing FE: Heroes. Keaton when?
>>
>logo/boxart thread designed to bash on S/M
we have this thread every day
>>
Because I feel the slow come on of heroin withdrawls and I'm desperately trying to find someone to bring me shit asap.
Not this 3 hours or more bullshit
>>
I just need one more stamp which happens to be the most boring one to get, the one related to the camera.

Anyone know how to make getting this stamp much less tedious?
>>
>>31782311
I wish I could play this too. Nox won't run, my phone won't run, bluestacks just crashes, and memu looks like chinese spyware. I would know, I'm taiwanese.

Still enjoying SOS'ing shinies but I want to play FEH.
>>
I've just spent the last 40 mins trying to find a bagon but the FUCKING 1% ENCOUNTER RATE WONT PLAY NICE. SO FUCK OFF
>>
>>31782340
Bewear on Poni gauntlet spot.
>>
>>31782314
I loved Sun and Moon's main quest, but holy shit the lack of accessibility the online has after last gen is criminal
>>
>>31782340
just inject lol
>>
>>31782368
Usually I'd agree, but I think he wants to do this for the sense of accomplishment. It'd be like cheating to finish the Pokedex if you only cared about feeling the sense of accomplishment that came with it. If you just want the shiny charm, it'd make sense.
>>
No thanks, on the 27th I'll be on RO
>>
>>31782243
You make me feel empty inside.
>>
>>31782243
I am :( I'm SOS'ing for Spinarak right now.
>>
I restarted the game I had finished to try a nuzlocke and I REGRET it so bad.
The cutscenes are unbearable.
Not worth losing the Mewnium Z and now I just have to rush through the game.
>>
>>31782243
No thanks id rather play Super Mystery Dungeon right now,

At least this game has shit to do
>>
>>31782243
no, I'm getting ready for Zelda

Pokemon Sun&Moon is already old and busted
>>
>>31782243
Sun & Moon are boring.
>>
>>31782243
Nope. winter is coming to an end, I'm preparing for real life. No more video games.
>>
>>31782368
Jist unject kek
>>
No. at this point I'm basically turning on the game to collect beans & treasures and to plant/harvest any berries i may have planted.
>>
>can't use my bros online
No, thanks.
>>
>>31782350
It's 5% in the grass below you
Try getting a salamence from that grass though
>>
>>31782243
Tell the fortune teller house to stop trolling me first
>>
Pokémon OR/AS or X/Y?
help me decide
>>
>>31788002
ORAS
>>
File: justin ject.png (18KB, 535x554px) Image search: [Google]
justin ject.png
18KB, 535x554px
>>31782368
sure
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.