[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best recent games? wat buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1482451817101.jpg (14KB, 289x471px) Image search: [Google]
1482451817101.jpg
14KB, 289x471px
Alright, I'm in one he*k of a pickle atm. I'm planning on purchasing a New Nintendo 3DS XL this month and I have no idea what games to get on it. My old DS Lite is pretty shitty and I decided to upgrade. I have Pokémon Platinum on it. I lost my Pokémon Soul Silver and Pokémon White copies, but I know that they are laying around somewhere. I haven't found them after a few days worth of searching but I'm certain I will find them in the future.
Now for the pickle: I can pick up two (2) games. Currently I'm going for Pokémon White 2 and Pokémon Moon. Are there better alternatives for my current choices? I'm looking for anything that came out AFTER White/Black 1

tl;dr help a retard with what porkyman games to buy
>>
>>31781964
Those are excellent but I'd recommend Black 2 unless you inject, since the exclusives (aside from the Kyurem and psychic pokemon) are better, and beating it will unlock the harder difficulty setting rather than the easy one. I think you might need one of XYORAS to transfer to bank from BW2 though, I haven't tried a direct one. Moon is an excellent game as well, though I would recommend thinking hard on choosing the male or female trainer due to the female having swathes more custom options than the barren options of the male. Also, Sun/Moon is primarily focused on the singleplayer story, so be aware that it is a very plot oriented game and the beginning has a cluster of expositional dialogue. Don't listen to the shitposting of the idiots on this board in regards to gens 5 and 7, they are excellent games. I would recommend 6 as well if you don't mind a braindead easy singleplayer where there are some very powerful gift pokemon.
>>
SM is the most current and Black 2 the most polished game at the moment, so good choice. 3DS games are lackluster in general compared to DS ones.

>>31782215
You can bank from gen5 to gen7.
>>
get OR or AS you dum nigr
>>
https://3ds.guide/
https://www.r43ds.org/
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290429
Have fun. ;)
>>
>>31782215
>>31782240
alright, sounds good. thanks, Sagrada Familia

>>31782264
i'll be getting AS in the future
>>
>>31782215
Can't I trade/transfer my Zekrom from the lost (for now) Pokémon White into Pokémon White 2? That way I would have Reshiram from White 2 and Zekrom for White 1?
>>
>>31782215
Also, I heard that the difficulty settings aren't exactly meaningful. I also found an article (http://www.thonky.com/pokemon/trade-from-white-2-to-moon) that notes that it is in fact possible to transfer from White 2 to Moon. I'd rather have both Reshiram and Zekrom instead of 3 more exclusive Pokémon.
>>
>>31782386
You can trade and battle between BW1 and BW2 the usual way yes.
>>
>>31782240
>>31782386
Ah, good. I didn't know.
>>31782462
>>31782342
Yw anon
Fair enough, they only really matter at the beginning anyway. To transfer the key they do need to beat the game to unlock it first.
>>
>>31782462
The difficulty setting alter levels, movesets and give your opponents more Pokémon. They're definately worth it but aren't available until you beat the game. The challenge mode can be transferred to either version from a beaten Black 2 though, so if you have a friend who can do that just pick White 2.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.