[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to start my game over, knowing I might not get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_18076--1064370698.jpg (18KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18076--1064370698.jpg
18KB, 300x180px
Is it worth it to start my game over, knowing I might not get another Mewnium Z? I don't use Z-moves most of the time, but I don't know when they'll do another event to get one.
I was thinking of starting over because I really have no interest in playing, I can't get into it, so I thought about starting over as a girl to try and keep myself motivated with the promise of more dress-up. Is it worth it?
>>
Just buy a copy of the other version
>>
>Is it worth it to start my game over, knowing I might not get another Mewnium Z?
just inject it, like not even memeing
are you even going to use it anyway?

>I thought about starting over as a girl to try and keep myself motivated with the promise of more dress-up. Is it worth it?
no, clothing options fuckin suck in this game
>>
>>31781029
Depends how much of a completionist you are, or how much you play competitive. It will probably be a pretty long time before you can get ahold of a mewnium Z. In fact, it won't be before the next game comes out, considering they're not tradeable. If not having all crystals triggers you or if you plan on using it competitively it's probably best to hold on to it

The optimal opiton if you have a hacked 3DS would be to backup your current save, so if you regret throwing away your Mewnium Z you can restore the old save
>>
>>31781029
Restarting SM isn't worthy
>>
>>31781029
Just inject the mewnium
>>
>>31781158
Do you get banned for injecting Z-Crystals and Mega Stones?
>>
How do we get the crystal?
>>
>>31781144
I'm not really planning to use it but not having it would bug me a little. I do plan to play competitive. Can it be injected with a powersaves (not an injector, personally but I'd make an exception for this)? My friend has one I could use if it's that simple.
>>
>>31781170
How could they tell?

>>31781172
I got it from logging into Bank
>>
>>31781170
As long as you only use only the ones that are currently released, no
>>
Just inject lol
>>
>>31781206
Damn so i have to subscribe to pokebank just to get it?
Thats a damn shame.
>>
>>31781233
Like I said, not an injector and five bucks a year isn't gonna kill me. I get neat exclusive gifts once in a while, and free BP just for leaving my untold hordes of mons on the server, so I don't really see a downside.
>>
>>31781258
Im not an injector ether but i refuse to pay money just for something that should be free.
I kinda wanted to quit playing because i wont get to use my pokemon from oras in sm however. I decided to just keep them all in oras and just stay stubborn about not buying bank.
>>
>>31781284
Jesus, anon, do you need five bucks that bad? I'll wire you money if it's that much if a bank breaker. It's less than a penny a day, you can just walk down the street once a day and find enough to pay for it
>>
>>31781284
Pokémon Bank should not be free you entitled fuck. It costs money to upkeep servers, why should they, as a business, waste their own capital on an OPTIONAL service. Gamefreak didn't HAVE to implement a method to transfer your Pokémon between each generation and yet they did. Stop being a cheap fuck and a stuck up on what Pokemon should and should not charge for

They even added more functionality to it by making it work with rby. Put things into perspective buddy
>>
File: 1484696663035.jpg (286KB, 633x719px) Image search: [Google]
1484696663035.jpg
286KB, 633x719px
>>31782000
>>
>>31781029
The customization may be better than XY (which I say because the models aren't awful chibis 90% of the time) but no, it isn't worth it if you already have the Mewnium and any semblance of pelago/plaza development.
>>
>>31781284
>Im not an injector ether but i refuse to pay money just for something that should be free.

It's never been free anon. Pokemon Box and Pokemon Ranch were things, now it just evolved into an online service instead of storage game.

And for transferring, you've always needed at least one or two nintendo pieces of hardware, meaning you had to shell $$. As of right now, transferring from Gen 5 to 7, you don't need to have another ds/3ds, only needing one if you need to transfer from Gen 3/4.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.