[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistic things you used to do/still do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: a65.jpg (22KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
a65.jpg
22KB, 499x430px
I used to always make sure that my team consisted of 3 male pokemon and 3 female pokemon.
>>
Always save before shutting off in the center of the Pokeball symbol on the Pokemon Center floor.
>>
I always change back to the default outfit before I try on a new outfit.
>>
All male Pokémon, had to make an exception for a certain lizard waifu this gen
>>
I used to always have a full male team.
>>
File: special.png (38KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
special.png
38KB, 125x125px
>>31781013
>actually have autism
>don't have a single autistic tendency when playing Pokemon
>>
>>31781013
When I was in elementary school I made sure every pokemon I caught was female.
>>
>>31781159
Tell me anon, how is life with autism?
>>
>>31781013
I have to make sure that I don't have Pokeballs and types that repeat in my team. Also, my Pokemon has to have gender that matches with the overall look - if Pokemon is feminine it has to be female and when masculine, has to male.
>>
>refuse to use TMs
>always save twice before shutting off
>always save before using wifi or local interaction
>every party pokemon has to be in a regular pokeball
>premier balls are acceptable, but if 1 then all
>catch legendary of any set in one type of ball? all relateds have to be in same type of ball
>all party pokemon must be within 1 lvl of one another
>always have 12 pokemon that I use in main storyline
>no fursuit/bait pokemon
>if def/spdef is higher than the higher of att/spatt, or if att/spatt are within 20% of one another then no offensive EVs

I also love using two variations on the same pokemon in any party (e.g., swift-swim v.s. rock head relicanth - different move sets different EVs), although this isn't necessary.

Am I too far gone?
>>
>>31781013
I never use male Pokémon
>>
>>31781013
>autistic
>not 2 male, 2 female, and 2 gender unknown
You're as bad as the faggot ass normies who say they're OCD.
>>
>>31781216
>>always save twice before shutting off
You were too far gone at this point, let alone the rest.
>>
>>31781013
I do the same thing OP
>>
I always color coordinate my team.
For example my ingame team right now is Arcanine, Kommo-O, Tsareena, Celetsteela, Wishiwashi, and Alolan-Ninetales in that exact order.
>>
File: 1476836489272.gif (14KB, 666x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476836489272.gif
14KB, 666x750px
>>31781244
>mfw leaving humanity behind
>>
>Can't play with 6 Pokemon, must be 4 or low
>Saving a lot of times before an event and after it
>Nature must be right, until I can't get right one I can soft reset for one for hours in normal gameplay
>Actually likes to have "main Pokemon" in the gameplay and give it most affection, PP Ups and such things
>Catches only Pokemon that have nice look, no matter how shitty stats or movepool it can have
>Trying to make "dialogue" with the characters as my protag stays silent almost all the time
>Pokeball can't repeat, just like >>31781210
>Likes to give Pokemon nicknames with a certain scheme
>>
>>31781025
I sperged out in games where my character couldn't perfectly line up in the center
>>
>>31781216
who doesn't save at least 4 times before powering down desu
>>
File: gun.jpg (58KB, 1192x666px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
58KB, 1192x666px
>>31781216
>saving multiple times before shutting off or closing your system
I have been doing this since fucking platinum, no idea how I wasn't this paranoid about the save fucking up somehow during gens 1 and 2
>>
>save before pick an ítem because i don't want to disturb a pokemon like a voltorb or something
>>
>>31781393
i do this too.
>>
File: 1469806349397.png (224KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
1469806349397.png
224KB, 400x452px
>>31781025
Holy shit same here. That's a habit I took from Pokémon Stadium since you had to save in a PokéCenter else you couldn't do a lot of things. Since then I kept that habit in all games I played, and not having my sprite centered in that Pokéball on the floor triggers me.

>>31781216
>always have 12 pokemon that I use in main storyline
12? Here I thought I was autistic for always throughfully a team of 6 Pokémons before getting myself to play any game.

As for me, I always make it so Pokémons in my boxes are together. I hate the feeling of leaving just one or two in a box because I don't want them to feel sad. I like to think they're all together in a box not feeling sad. This goes far sometimes, like earlier today I was organizing my boxes and after being done I realized I had separated two Pokémons that used to be side by side, and started feeling bad, "they were probably friends, I should get them together again", so I re-opened my boxes to put them together again.
>>
File: Life has many portals, aether.png (225KB, 496x567px) Image search: [Google]
Life has many portals, aether.png
225KB, 496x567px
>I only nickname the pokemon i will use, the ones that i don't nickname most likely will go directly into a box
>Only use the non-myological legendaries (UB,Artificial)
>More often than not, my team always end up the same, only with alterations due to gen limitations I can list them if you want
>They have to be specific gender, otherwise the nickname will not work
>With the exception of the lastest gen, i sell all the EV altering items
And this >>31781025
>>
Hatch location for competitive Pokémon (Example: Gible, Haina Desert)

This one is really big: order move to match type (Garchomp is Dragon/Ground so it's first move should me a Dragon than a Ground move)
>>
I always save anywhere between 3 and 18 times before turning the game off, because I once forgot to save in gen 4 and I had to replay 8 hours of progress.
>>
>>31781013
I always make sure my team consists of 3 special attackers and 3 physical attackers.

That may just be a thing that everyone does, though.
>>
>all Pokemon must have at least one attack of their type(s)
>can't change my bros for other of their same species, Shinies are usually just trophies, with very few exceptions
>first box is always for present gen legendaries, starters, and mons I used to beat the e4 and Swampert because it's my favorite
>second box is always for other gens legendaries and starters
>Last box is for mons that I will only use on GTS or Wondertrade
>Separate box for Shinies
>Normally don't nickname mons or boxes
>always change team before a gym battle
>in general constantly changing teams
>if evolving Pokemon I must always have another of at least level 50 in my team
>always need to have a mon on GTS
>Once i begin SOS chaining or Breeding Chaining stopping is morally incorrect
>if a Pokémon has a mega Evo stone or exclusive Z-Crystal it must have it at ALL times, except the ones I really don't like
>Use the Pokemon based in their design, people saying you should not use legendaries really trigger me
>always must have at least one Pokémon of my 4 favorite types (dragon, dark, ghost or phsychic)
>when fighting against the e4 all my Pokemon must have at least one of said types, initial is not obligatory
>always use my initial in the main game, I still use it a lot in the post game but can change it without triggering myself
>can't have 2 Pokémon of the same species, unless it is shiny, in a love ball, or different form
>ask for Pokemon I don't like in the GTS instead of catching or evolving them
>must always finish regional dex, national is optional
>I have a waifu for each gen
>I must always have an extra of my favorite species of each gen in a love ball

I think that is all
>>
i'd catch all my pokemon in pokeballs before i got into balltism. now i get disturbed whenever my team has pokeballs that correspond to them but one has a ball that doesn't fit
>>
>>31784047
>order move to match type (Garchomp is Dragon/Ground so it's first move should me a Dragon than a Ground move)

I do that too! But I also order them by base power and if they are attacks or status moves.

I.E:

Toxapex (from in-game):

>Sludge Bomb
>Scald
>Infestation
>Toxic
>>
>>31784444
YOU STOLE MY FUCKING QUADS. I WAS GOING TO USE THAT FOR /VPMD/
BURN IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL
>>
>>31781270
Are you me? Each Pokemon in my team must have a different primary color, and preferably the spread is red, orange/brown, yellow, green, blue, and purple/pink.

Also, I strive for gender balance and NEVER have overlapping types.
>>
>>31781164
>I don't know how to read and have never talked to girls in elementary school
>>
>>31784452
Stay mad.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.