[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should talking about these Pokemon be a bannable offense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Should talking about these Pokemon be a bannable offense?
>>
No, but liking any of them should.
>>
>>31778893
No, that's autistic. How is that even a question?
>>
>>31778902

I think it was supposed to be some sort of joke. I'm not sure, though, because jokes are typically funny or at least seem like there's a chance that someone, somewhere would find it funny, and this doesn't meet that criteria.
>>
You just created a starter war thread, anon.

Just wait for the inevitable shitposting.
>>
>>31778900
This
>>
File: 1477101485969.gif (2MB, 430x278px) Image search: [Google]
1477101485969.gif
2MB, 430x278px
>>31778900
I like all three of them. I especially like Decidueye.
>>
>>31778998
There's a reason you missed
>>31778999
>>31779000
>>
No, but you could be deported
>>
File: Ow.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ow.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
No, but making constant threads about them should, since these are a open gateway for further shitposting and starter wars.

>Let's do a Incineroar thread! xD
>Primarina thread! POST SEALS :DD
>Decidueye thread, post owls, post owls :^)

>All threads always fall into the same fan art dump, always, with barely any discussion, while fawning over one single design

I mean, if the thread manages to be contained and with no hate, I guess I shouldn't have anything against it, but that's just so fucking rare, some times I wonder if it's even worth it and then I wonder "why the fuck does no one ever bother making a Generation Xth starters where all fans of all three starters post their art" but then I realize that'd make way for even more shit posting because not everyone in that thread might like the rest of the starters and that's why there are so many split threads about each starter, which makes the fan base even more divided than it already is

Which is a shame, because there are actual people who have stood up for different starters despite liking another, which again makes me question, why make the fan base even more divided than it already is with these kind of threads when some have proven to be nice enough to stand up and defend others
>>
>>31778998
>>31779009
Holy mother of BTFO
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (74KB, 350x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
74KB, 350x377px
>>31778900
>>31778995

Custom made just for you.
>>
>>31779080
Well then you just have shit taste the owl isn't bad, but it's Average at best for a starter
>>
>>31779069
The starter general threads have mostly just buried blatant shitposting under fanart. Even Decidueyefags learned how to stop taking the bait eventually.

The back and forth shitposting mostly happens outside of the threads ironically, either in straight up bait threads or in unrelated threads where the starterfags just begin shitting on one other just because they read an opinion.
>>
>>31779091
Not him. The owl is the one I like the least and is still above average. You have shit taste friendo.
>>
>>31779124
I'm not your friendo, pal.
>>
>>31779132
I'm not your pal, anon.
>>
>>31779124
thats not true on rate threads
>>
Intentionally starting starter wars should be a bannable offense

Mods, get OP
>>
>>31779259
This
>>
File: hawlucha sad.png (87KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
hawlucha sad.png
87KB, 256x240px
>>31779259
>>31779267
>Discouraging starter wars by suggesting extreme methods of dealing with those involved is intentionally starting a starter war

How?
>>
>>31779091
>owlfaf

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>31778893
Maybe if they limited the starter's type to generals once a week so it doesn't happen every god damn day and keep baiting to a minimum
>>
>>31778893
I don't know, but liking Incineroar or Primarina over Decidueye should probably be a bannable offense, as it's a sign of underage.
>>
>>31780670
I'll show you an owlfaf>>31782310
>>
>>31778893
No desu. Talking about pokemon is good, but you could criticize their design because you can describe if it's good or bad (or worse).
>>
YESH. They suck all 3 of them. Why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :'(
>>
>>31782446
Primarina and Decidueye are viable in OU. That's something, right?
>>
>>31780670
Given how people post nowadays, probably short for "owlfalseflagger".
>>
File: Smoke weed every day.gif (3MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke weed every day.gif
3MB, 384x288px
>>31782407
>/vp/
>Constructive criticism

The minute I try to have a reasonable comment on whether I like or dislike something on one of the starters, comes either the extreme defendants or the false flaggers (most likely).

It's one thing to personally state your opinion and say what's good/wrong about it without your love/hate overlapping it, it's another thing when you just outright state it's either just shit or "hurr burr it's perfect the way it is" or one starts to lash out at other peoples' opinions just because they happen to like or dislike X monster design. The minute you start acting like that, you've lost all respect from me because you're just legitimately acting like a child and either abolishing something without even giving it a second chance to make sure you don't like it or proclaiming something as the best thing since sliced bread that does not need to be changed without having regard for how other people view it.

But this is /vp/, where for each ten reasonable anons that properly discuss shit, there's one hundred that have this dire need to whine and not give a good reason why or shove/force their opinion which is somehow superior to others.

I'm getting too old for this, I just came in here to talk Pokemon.
>>
>>31782621
Late but I enjoyed reading this post. Well done.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.