[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokewalker thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Pokewalker gonna hate.gif (122KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
Pokewalker gonna hate.gif
122KB, 151x233px
How long did it last before you lost it?

not even two months
>>
I got mine on release day, and I still have it.
>>
>>31778780
I still have mine in my drawer. I haven't replaced the battery, though. It hasn't worked in at least 5 years.
>>
I still have both of mine from HG and SS. The batteries are toast, obviously, and I don't care enough to replace them.
>>
0 days, it was broke when I got it
>>
Still got it, looking if its worth it to buy some batteries
>>
>>31778780
Around 3 months, I was replacing the batteries when I got a call from my sister asking to pick her up, I forgot to secure the screw and the rest is history
>>
never

i put it back in the box when HGSS became a legacy game
>>
>>31778780
I accidentally left one in my pants on laundry day, I have another that works but it's connected to an old save so I can't use it
>>
>>31778780

I accidentally put mine through the laundry after about a month, which killed it. But I opened it up and let it dry out, and amazingly it came back to life. I actually just found it buried in my closet a few days ago, I should check to see if it still works properly.
>>
Still haven't lost it. Haven't used it since Gen 4. Wish it worked with new generations.
>>
The sensor on my cartridge got a little divet put in it so my poke walker couldn't connect anymore. It had the level 1 giratina I got from the arceus event in it. I was so mad
>>
>>31780043
Did you know you can retrieve the pokemon in case you lose your pokewalker?
Yeah, better read the manual in the future when there won't be any ;_;
>>
I think I still have it in a box somewhere. Never bothered to replace the battery a third time, though.
>>
i literally have never used mine and it's still in the box and everthing
>>
I used my one from SS for a good year before the battery died. Got well over a million steps, unlocked all the routes too. I put a new battery in, but it never really worked the same after that and now it doesn't work at all.

I've still got an unused one from HG with the tag thing still in it.
>>
>>31781417
Worth a look since afaik it's still the easiest way of getting a Munchlax.
>>
I have 2 or 3 all with dead batteries
>>
I had it since I bought heart gold. Found it about 5 months ago. Left it in my pocket in the wash and assumed it was broken, but surprisingly still works.
>By Pidgeot
>>
I still have it
>>
>>31778780
Still have mine from release as well.
Were you 12?
>>
It needs a battery but I've got it
>>
Oh I used mine just today
>>
Mine's still in the original shrink wrap, unused.
>>
I lost it after a few months, but I ordered a new one from the website while they still had them. Now it's sitting on the shelf with my DS and 3DS games. I stopped using it when I got my 3DS.
They were out of the clip backs, which sucks, but that's how I lost it in the first place.
>>
File: 1486273202559.png (39KB, 159x163px) Image search: [Google]
1486273202559.png
39KB, 159x163px
>>31778780
>losing your gadgets
>>
It lasted about a year before it ended up going through the wash.
>>
of course I didn't lose it
it ran out of batteries though, RIP cherrim
>>
>>31778780
We can't even fucking trade up the flying or the surfing pikachus. fuck it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.