[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your story as a trainer here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: primarina.gif (3MB, 540x491px) Image search: [Google]
primarina.gif
3MB, 540x491px
Share your story as a trainer here.
>>
>>31772981
primarina is a tumblrina, end of story.
>>
I make my pokemon have a lot of sex then I give their children away to random people across the world to do with what they please.
>>
>>31773025
1: nice rhyme

2: does it really matter if I chose a random pokemon image from my stash
>>
My first Pokemon was a Torchic which I named Torri.
The first one I caught was a Taillow, I think.
Since then I've played all of the games except for 3ds ones.

I have on hand:
Blaziken
Empoleon
Gallade
Jolteon
Flygon
Metagross

These are my bros.
>>
>>31772981
First Pokémon game was Red, first starter was Bulbasaur. Played every version since the beginning, skipped Platinum for a bit but went back and played it not much later. Favorite games are Black & White 2, favorite Pokémon are probably Primarina, Chandelure and M-Beedrill.
>>
My first game was PMD: Explorers of Time. I didn't really know what I was supposed to do at first, but I caught on quickly.
>>
>>31772981
I set out to catch 'em all in 1999.

Only managed to catch 'em all in Crystal am I allowed to continue posting?
>>
>>31773214
I had two friends with whom I would meet up weekly to play Pokemon. It was nice. I wish I remembered more. Luckily I have a friend who's still friends with one of them, and I might ask them if they wanna try it again. For old time's sake.
>>
>>31773243
MODS
O
D
S
>>
I managed to catch em all last year, except for Diancie and I'm pretty proud of the Pokémon I have.
>>
I grew up with a really strict step father and wasn't allowed to play vidya until I was around the age of entering high school.

So despite being in the perfect age group of people who grew up with Red and Blue during their grade school years, the first Pokemon game I've ever played, was Pokemon Colosseum.

Even though I have caught up on almost all the main series pokemon games from before and bought all newer ones since then, my heart and taste will forever be stuck on the Gamecube, simply because these games were so much harder than the handheld ones and required more brainpower and attention than the main series to beat.

Also a big reason why I'm getting so much into VGC ever since Pokemon "came back" in generation 6, while Smogon can't even squeeze a fart of interest out of my spoiled rotten body.

Single Battles are the worst, they suck and you should feel bad for playing them outside of the story.
>>
>>31773386
They really do suck. And so do strict parents.
>>
>>31772981
>Be me
>Almost never had touched the GTS in my life until SM. At best used Wonder Trade in XY/ORAS
>Get Sun while gf gets Moon
>Be slower than her because I have less time on my hands with college and speeding through early game means I have to grand a lot on top of doing the Jobs/Bean shit everyday
>She works to get a Competitive Lunala
>Wants to give it to me
>I want to trade her a Jolly Solgaleo for it
>Also name it Nebby
>She tells me to put it on the GTS and ask for a Lunala to surprise me
>Do so, not knowing anything about this shit
>Tries to give me Lunala, but it's too late
>Get upset knowing that my Nebby is gone forever in the hands of some pedophile
>Try it again with the Lunala I got from the stranger
>Same shit happens again
>Get frustrated
>Now do it with a shitmon asking for a Lunala
>Get Lunala
>Name is my Name with <333
>Never picked up the game ever since
>Still feel massive amounts of guilt
>>
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air
>>
First game was Fire Red, so far the only pokemon game where I reached max timer, starter was Squirtle, favorite pokemon is Tyranitar (my 1st fav was Umbreon, then Milotic and since 2006 it became Tyranitar, probably because back then Tyranitar was the only one I was able to get). I almost completed the dex in Platinum but I only ever completely filled it in Y (I won't count SM).
Actually I don't have Hoopa now that I think of it
Fav game is still Fire Red however overall my fav gen is gen 2.
My Fire Red team was:
>Blastoise
>Tyranitar
>A Dragonite named APRCSMN
>Zapdos
>Arcanine
>Haunter (I trained this fucker up to level 80 only to realize it's a trade evo which was impossible for me to achieve back then)
>>
>>31773214
I introduced a normie friend to the franchise as a whole through PMD: EoS, and he now has played most main titles and gotten a bit into comp, if anything just to play with me.

It's surprisingly good for newcomers who just want to like the pokemon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.