[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is pokemon sun/moon fun compared to x/y and saphire/ruby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1486960511962.png (68KB, 539x479px) Image search: [Google]
1486960511962.png
68KB, 539x479px
is pokemon sun/moon fun compared to x/y and saphire/ruby?
>>
>>31771696
no
>>
It's not the most traditional Pokemon game, but it's fun.
>>
For first playthrough SM is better
for replaying XY/ORAS is better
>>
>>31771696
Well... It's different.

To be honest, the recent generations graphical updates make it a little more unbearable. When pokemon was low-def the story progressed faster, it was about you, not about the plot. It's starting to get more plot focused and less "catch some 'mons and battle all you want" which I don't really like.

So to answer maybe.
>>
>>31771696
No. Good thing is that there are still plenty of people online in OR/AS.
>>
>>31771696
Err... since it's not the traditional pokémon format for most of the game, I would have to say no, but it isn't bad either. If anything all it does is keep you distracted.
>>
>>31771798
>poorfags that can't pay for SM
>>
File: 1479711547726.jpg (14KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1479711547726.jpg
14KB, 250x249px
>>31771696
>is pokemon sun/moon fun compared to eating a steaming pile of shit

I would say, no. I would rather eat a turd straight out of gamefreaks ass, than playing through sun/moon even once.

Dont even bother with this shit game. Its the first pokemon game ever i couldnt finish. I had to stop after 20h of wasting my time.
>>
File: 1474683281411.png (94KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1474683281411.png
94KB, 600x525px
>>31771696
In my opinion yes, since so many years I've wanted to see Pokémon evolve into something more complex in its story, BW was a step forward and I wanted to see more, SM did an incredible job with that and I hope to see how the stories become more complicated and better as the generetions progress.

>inb4 if you want to see a good story read a book/watch a movie.

Movies and books are somewhat boring to me because it's harder to me to self-insert in the story, and that is something that Pokémon and many other JRPGs do well (because it's their fucking job).
>>
>>31772118
Funny, because you (as the protagonist) are just a strawman, that has literally no impact on the story. The only part you take in the story is showing your motionless face a few times.

Its sad to see that people say this game has a good story, because it is poorly written and even worse in the execution.
>>
Everything after the first island is leagues ahead of XY, which isn't hard to do because XY is the worst pair of games in the series bar none
That said, most of the gen 1-5 games at their peak are better than S&M's peak
>>
>>31772010
I pirated both. Stay cucked for paying for a shit game.
>>
>>31771696
That depends. Do you like exploration and freedom in your Pokemon games, then ORAS and to a lesser extent XY are what you want. If you want Hau and Lillie to ride your dick throughout the game, then go with Sun/Moon.
>>
>>31772144
It's well written for a Pokémon game, maybe not at the level of MD2, but at least it's better than most of the main games and I'm ok with that.

Also, I have waited years for a Pokémon-human fusion in the main games since I watched Digimon Frontier when I was a kid, and seeing the Nihilego x Lusamine fusion blown my mind.
>>
SM and XY are decent enough if just for the new Pokémon. The region is utter shit in both.

ORAS was the most fun one and as a remake it was a disaster.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.