[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they doom Spiky-Eared Pichu, and Cosplay Pikachu for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Spiky-eared_Pichu.png (40KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
Spiky-eared_Pichu.png
40KB, 200x223px
Why did they doom Spiky-Eared Pichu, and Cosplay Pikachu for that matter, to purgatory? It would've been easy to add them to the following Gen, especially the latter since they reused all the models from earlier Gens, so why didn't they do it?
>>
Spiky-Eared Pichu was just a movie tie-in, and Cosplay Pikachu was meant for contests, which aren't in Sun/Moon
>>
>>31769721
honestly my biggest peeve
i love spiky-eared pichu so much
>>
>>31769770
You could use cosplay pikachu outside of contests though
Plus we may be getting Sinnoh remakes, which would mean contests are back
>>
>>31769770
>Spiky-Eared Pichu was just a movie tie-in
How is this a good reason to leave it to be lost to time
>>
>>31769721

>he thinks the people in charge of Pokemon are compotent

holy shit
>>
We would probably have gotten a transfer if another company BESIDES Game Freak worked on the franchise.
>>
File: more than 2 genders.png (210KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
more than 2 genders.png
210KB, 500x376px
>>31770065
More than two genders?
>>
>>31770065

Maybe we would have got a transfer system with as many functions as there are genders
>>
Because no one demanded we get it. No one bombarded Masudas twitter with complaints, no one asked during an interview, etc. You all call GameFreak incompetent but theres no dialogue between fans and them, so why would they do something if they think fans dont want it? Start a spiky ear pichu movement and maybe well get it back
>>
>>31769770
>Spiky-Eared Pichu was just a movie tie-in
So are all Mythicals, and they're still in.
>>
>>31770140
Game Freak still haven't given the fans another Frontier despite its demand, I doubt they'd do it to something this small.
>>
File: 0. (Box Sprites).png (314KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0. (Box Sprites).png
314KB, 1280x960px
The bigger question is why did they update the sprite if they weren't going to use it again?
>>
>>31770953
Is there a 3d model?
>>
>>31771287
Don't think so. But the fact that they knowingly remade the sprite two gens later says something.
>>
>>31769770
>contests aren't in Sun/Moon
Fuck, I didn't notice before. I was wondering what felt wrong.
>>
Does it turn into a normal Pichu if you transfer it?
>>
>>31770091
>>31770102
explain this joke for those out of the loop
>>
>>31770161
.....no
>>
>>31771393
This tripfag believes that there are an infinite amount of genders. He uses the trip without actually providing content, so the only responses people give him are memes.

He's also underage, so I'm not sure why he isn't banned yet.
>>
>>31771374
I don't think it lets you transfer
>>
>>31771374
You can't trade or transfer it out of the HGSS it originated from, saying that Time Travelling with Celebi made it unstable or some shit.
>>
>>31771393
There is no joke. It's just some shitty meme anons spout because they need to feel like they're contributing something meaningful.

/vp/ is the only board where the tripfags are less annoying than the newfags who don't know how to filter them.
>>
File: ashs-pikachu-194754.jpg (160KB, 669x449px) Image search: [Google]
ashs-pikachu-194754.jpg
160KB, 669x449px
i hope this one will be here, forever
>>
>>31771705
Nope, they'll drop it because then Gen 7 wouldn't feel unique because other games also have Cap Pikachu.
>>
In Gen 3&4, you couldn't transfer Surf/Fly Pikachu either, because they had HM moves and that was somehow important.

The lesson here? Game Freak gives no shits about letting you keep your Event Pikachus, because they want you to get the same event next gen.

It's such bullshit, but what can you do? I doubt we'll be able to Bank our Hat Pikachus, either.
>>
>>31770953
Better be safe than sorry. It's not like it took a lot of work to do.
>>
>>31769721
AZ's Floette didn't even get added to the gen it was supposed to appear in.
>>
>>31770161
What? Are you high? They get movies because they're Mythical. Movies don't create the Mythical pokémon.
>>
>>31770953
Its because Notch Pichu is coming back in the Diamond and Pearl remakes.

Some buggery with time will happen and we'll get her again
>>
>>31772108
>Tfw we have to leave it behind again
>>
>>31772172
>Tfw there are models for Cosplay Pikachu AND Notch Pichu
>Tfw Contests AND Time Travel are in DPP remakes
>Tfw we get them both back and have to leave them again
>>
>>31769721
But this is just a fucking normal pichu with messy hair in her ear.
>>
>>31772360
Well-- and Pain Split.
>>
>>31770953
That's leftover data from the demo, it's likely been/will be replaced with hatchu. Notice there's exactly 6 cosplaychu?
>>
>>31771742
I'd say it has a high chance at staying since it isn't tied into other games.

That and it's going to be released alongside the 20th movie. While Spiky-Eared Pichu was in the Arceus movie, that movie was more about Arceus than Pichu.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.