[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I beat Sun. Fuck. What now. Is playing Moon really worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: crying a lot.jpg (36KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
crying a lot.jpg
36KB, 600x401px
So I beat Sun.
Fuck. What now. Is playing Moon really worth it?
>>
>>31767174
If by worth it you mean feel numb, empty and without purpose to your life, then yes.
>>
Play something that isn't pokemon

I recommend Metroid federation force
>>
if you want to catch the other UBs and stuff yes.
otherwise no (unless you really want to replay the game)
>>
>>31767174
>What now

Wait for the next pokémon game or enter the autistic online and facilities
>>
>>31767174
Did you fill your alola pokedex and get 50 wins in the battle tree yet in all 3 modes?
>>
>>31767174
No.
Move on with your life.
>>
>>31767179
Is it good with single player? The demo was fun but it looks like it might only be fun with more people
>>
>>31767209
Completely, I even got a shiny Rockruff.
Pretty proud of her.
>>
Play something that isn't Pokemon. I'm playing Tales of Berseria on my PS4 right now, it's pretty great.

If you need a 3DS game I recommend Dragon Quest VII or VIII, they're both fantastic RPGs, though VII might be daunting with its slow as fuck intro and generally slow pacing. VIII is much more friendly to a newcomer with it getting straight into the action and full voice acting, though I personally think ultimately VII is a more enjoyable game.
>>
>>31767174
Considering that Moon is canon, yes.
>>
>>31767174
Only if you want to join in the healthy meta pvp.
>>
>>31767174
Playing both versions of a pokemon game has ever been worth it?
You can see the version exclusive cutscenes in youtube, get the version exclusive pokemon through GTS and if you want to play at night while it's day you can go through the altar portal and play with inverted day/night time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.